Features of the RV weBoost Drive Reach Class B Van system
- weBoost’s most powerful mobile 5G/4G cell phone signal booster, customized for class B vans and small trailers. With its increased uplink power, the Drive Reach can send signal to towers that are twice as distant as older vehicle boosters.
- The roof-mounted, low-profile Poynting PUCK-1 antenna has up to 6.0 dBi gain and 6.6′ (2 m) of attached RTK031 coax cable. It can be mounted on your van’s roof magnetically, with an adhesive pad, or on a rail. All mounting hardware is included. (Learn more about PUCK-1 setup options.)
- Includes your choice of inside antenna:
- Option #1: The Poynting PUCK-1 (3.9″ × 1.4″) is easy to mount in small spaces. It rests upright on any flat surface and can be mounted magnetically or with the included adhesive. This omnidirectional antenna broadcasts to phones and cellular devices in a 360° circle.
- Option #2: The Top Signal desktop antenna (8.0″ × 3.0″ × 3.0″) stands upright on any flat surface—countertops, tables, shelves, etc.—and is easily moved to where you need better signal in your van. (Learn more about desktop antenna setup options.) It connects to the booster with 10 feet of thin, flexible coax cable. This omni antenna also broadcasts in a 360° circle.
- Option #3: The Top Signal EDGE panel antenna (6.9″ × 6.9″ × 2.7″) also connects to the booster with 10 feet of cable. It has 4 mounting options, including standing upright and mounting to a wall or ceiling. (Learn more about EDGE panel setup options.) You’ll point this directional antenna at your cell phones and other cellular devices.
- The included mini-mag antenna and a dashboard-mount antenna can be used in a car or pickup truck. Move the booster between your van and another personal vehicle to enjoy improved cell signal anywhere you go!
- Includes a 120V AC power supply for use in your van and a 12V DC power supply for use in a personal vehicle. (A 12V DC hardwire power supply is also available as an optional add-on.)
- Boosts 5G and 4G/LTE service for voice, text, and data for all major U.S. carriers and networks. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
The Drive Reach Class B Van system, available only from Powerful Signal, uses weBoost’s most powerful mobile booster with custom antennas to provide better cell signal in your class B van or small trailer. Stay connected longer with the strongest cell signal and experience fewer dropped calls, undelivered texts, and missed email messages. Keep your data moving faster in areas with weak cell service, obstructions, and long distances from cell phone towers.
Antennas & mounting options
Typical setup with two Poynting PUCK‑1 antennas
Who is the RV weBoost Drive Reach Class B Van system for?
- Class B vans, including the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Dodge Promaster, Unimog, Unicat, Revel 4×4, Storyteller Overland, Adventure Truck XT, Roadtrek, Sportsmobile, and more.
- Government agencies with vans and trucks that serve as mobile command posts (police, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Anyone who needs the best, most reliable cell phone connectivity in their van or similar vehicle.
Poynting PUCK-1 low-profile antenna
The low-profile Poynting PUCK-1 is the outside antenna for the weBoost Drive Reach Class B Van system.
The PUCK-1 has 6.6′ (2 m) of thin coax cable that you’ll bring inside your van through an available opening or a specially-drilled small entry point and connect to the weBoost Drive Reach booster. Its multiple mounting options make it ideal for vans without ladders or that have low-clearance concerns. (Click here to download the Poynting PUCK-1 PDF user guide with installation instructions.)
Because the PUCK-1 is easily mounted and concealed in tight spaces, it’s also one option for the inside antenna in your van.
Top Signal desktop antenna
The Top Signal desktop antenna is another option for the inside antenna in your van. It comes with 10′ (3 m) of flexible 195 coax cable and stands upright on flat surfaces.
Top Signal EDGE flex-mount panel antenna
The Top Signal EDGE panel antenna is your third option for the inside antenna. It also includes 10′ (3 m) of 195 coax cable. It has 4 mounting options, including standing upright on flat surfaces and mounting flush to walls and ceilings.
You can install the RV weBoost Drive Reach Class B Van system yourself, or you can have it installed by an RV dealer or service center.
For instructions and tips on setting up this system, download the PDF installation guide.
Optional add-on hardwire power supply
This system has an optional 12V DC hardwire power supply with an inline 3-amp fuse. The hardwire kit connects directly to your vehicle’s DC power system, freeing up a 12V power socket and allowing for a less-cluttered installation. A hardwire power supply typically requires professional installation.
To get the DC hardwire power supply, use the dropdown option at the top of this page before clicking Add to Cart.
The Wilson 950079 DC hardwire power supply for the weBoost Drive Reach.
Get installation help with the weBoost smartphone app
The weBoost app measures signal performance, pinpoints the nearest cell tower, and shows your cell signal strength before and after installation. It includes step-by-step setup instructions and how-to videos for weBoost products.
RV weBoost Drive Reach Class B Van contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your van or small trailer:
The Poynting PUCK-1 antenna kit includes:
The Top Signal desktop antenna kit includes:
The Top Signal EDGE panel antenna kit includes:
How it works
Using Wilson Electronics’s patented technology, the weBoost Drive Reach receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it to a desktop-sized area. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor, while you’re underway or parked.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The weBoost Drive Reach Class B Van system works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, DISH Wireless, UScellular, GCI Alaska, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Class B van/small trailer
Omnidirectional low-profile puck + omnidirectional magnet-mount “shark fin”
Omnidirectional low-profile puck / omnidirectional desktop / directional panel + omnidirectional dash-mount
RTK031 / 195 / LMR100
SMA / N
+50 dB max
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our weBoost warranty information page.