The Powerful Signal website (powerfulsignal.com) is owned and maintained by Powerful Signal, LLC. Protecting your privacy is important to us. This policy is intended to make you aware of our commitments to you as a visitor to our website. This policy may change from time to time; please check back here periodically for updates.
We may collect your personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) when you visit the Powerful Signal website. Personal Information, however, is not collected on this website unless you choose to provide it to us. When making inquiries, ordering a product, requesting service information, participating in certain promotional activities, completing surveys, or generally corresponding with us, we may ask for certain Personal Information, including (for example) your name, mailing address, phone number and email address. If you are on a part of our website that requires you to provide your Personal Information, it will be clear what Personal Information we are requesting.
We may also collect other information that is provided to us by your web browser. This may include the browser you used to view our website, the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website that you just visited before visiting our website, which pages on our website you visit, any search terms you entered, which URL you go to next, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
Use of your information
We collect and use information in various ways that will help us better serve our customers and visitors to our website, including:
- Browsing (information collected while browsing through our website). This information is collected to help run our site more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information, to monitor the level of activity on our site, and to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and promotion.
- Product inquires, placing orders, customer service, and technical support (information collected when you contact Powerful Signal about our product and service offerings). This information is necessary to identify your products or systems, understand the configuration of your products, diagnose your questions, and provide solutions.
- Online chat (information collected when you actively use the chat system embedded in our website). Our chat system informs us of how many times you have visited our site, which pages you have visited on our site, which website you came from to get to our site, your IP address and general location (city, state, and country), your operating system and browser, and what items if any you have added to your cart. The Powerful Signal team member who responds to your chat may also ask you for additional information, including the size and configuration of your building, the strength of outside ambient cellular signal, what cellular carrier you use, and so forth. This information helps our team member provide personalized recommendations for systems and solutions that may improve your cellular reception.
- Online surveys, polls, and reviews (information collected to complete surveys, participate in polls, or complete merchant or product reviews). Surveying, polling, and reviews are important to us; we use this information to improve our product and service offerings.
- Promotional activities. When you enter a contest or other promotion, we may ask you for information such as your name, address and e-mail address to administer the program or activity, to send you promotional e-mails, notify winners and make the winners list publicly available in compliance with laws that may apply to such activities.
- Newsletters and promotional e-mails. As a service to our customers, we may e-mail you newsletters, promotional information and other information, using your Personal Information. You have the right to opt out from receiving newsletters and other promotional communications from us.
- Contact information. If you contact us, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including any information therein. We use this information to help us provide better service.
Privacy of children and minors
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children. If you are under the age of 18, please provide your Personal Information only after obtaining parental consent to do so. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided Personal Information to us, please contact us, and we will promptly delete such information.
Protecting your personal information
While Powerful Signal does not guarantee that unauthorized access to your Personal Information will never occur, Powerful Signal does take reasonable care to maintain the security of your Personal Information and prevent unauthorized access to it.
Changes to this statement
Powerful Signal reserves the right to change this online privacy statement at any time. Any such changes will be posted in this privacy statement.
Powerful Signal will protect your Personal Information in accordance with the laws of the United States and the state of Utah.
Please contact Powerful Signal if you have any questions or comments about this statement.