Features of the SureCall Fusion5s
- Maximum gain for large homes and small offices up to 6,000 square feet.
- Sturdy metal case with heat sink.
- Automatic gain control with optional manual controls for fine tuning indoor coverage.
- Choice of outside and inside antennas at no additional charge. (Get help picking the right antennas.)
- Flexible inside coverage—choose one or two dome or panel antennas for one large or two smaller zones of improved cell signal.
- Includes 400 coax cable and commercial-grade antennas and components.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with all major U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Improves 4G LTE and 3G service for voice, text, and data.
The SureCall Fusion5s is a designed for large homes and small offices that need improved cell signal reception throughout the building. The Fusion5s improves both voice and data to reduce dropped calls and missed emails and texts, keeping your family members, friends, employees, and customers connected with a stronger cell signal.
This kit includes one or two inside dome antennas that send amplified signal to the phones in your home.
The SureCall Fusion5s features optional manual gain controls for fine tuning signal strength based on your building’s needs.
"https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-deosg/content/images/large-home-booster-comparison-250x250.png" alt="How a passive DAS system works in a large building diagram" style="width: 250px;">
Who is the SureCall Fusion5s for?
- Large homes and small offices in remote locations with weak cell service.
- Small offices in urban environments with building materials that block outside cell signal (steel, glass, concrete, plaster, etc.).
- Basements and other below-ground rooms where cell reception is poor.
- Those who frequently experience dropped calls, undelivered texts, or slow 4G internet at home or in the office.
Purchasing a SureCall Fusion5s system
We offer the SureCall Fusion5s in two configurations that have everything you need to start getting the best signal in your home or small office. Choose your configuration from the icons at the top of this page.
All Fusion5s kits include these standard components:
A Fusion5s system with one inside antenna will cover most large homes and small offices as long as there is adequate outside cell signal.
This kit includes the standard components, above, plus:
A Fusion5s system with two inside antennas is a good solution if you have two specific problem areas in your home or office. Because there is some loss in splitting the signal two ways, we recommend this solution only if you have strong outside cell signal.
This kit includes the standard kit components, above, plus:
How the SureCall Fusion5s works
Using SureCall’s patented SureIQ™ technology, the Fusion5s receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your home through a ceiling-mounted dome antenna or wall-mounted panel antenna. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor or where your home’s construction materials interfere with signals from the local cell tower.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The SureCall Fusion5s works with all major wireless carriers:
- U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
- Canadian carriers, including Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
Which antennas should I choose?
This kit gives you the choice of an outdoor directional or omnidirectional antenna and an indoor dome or panel antenna. Here are some general guidelines for selecting the right antennas.
Outside (donor) antenna:
- A cylinder omnidirectional antenna works best in most circumstances. The omni gathers signal from all carrier towers in all directions.
- A wedge-shaped LPDA directional antenna works best if your building is in a remote location with one single, distant tower providing cell service for your area. The LPDA is also an excellent choice if there’s a powerful cell tower nearby but you need to bypass that tower in favor of a more distant one operated by your preferred carrier.
Inside (broadcast) antenna:
- A ceiling-mounted dome antenna works best in most circumstances. It broadcasts downward in a spherical shape (similar to the shape of a light bulb) and usually gives significantly more coverage than a panel antenna. A dome is also less noticeable than a wall-mounted panel. The dome antenna does, however, require access above the ceiling to pull cable and attach it to the antenna.
- A wall-mounted panel antenna works best if you don’t have access above your ceiling or if you need to mount the broadcast antenna on the outside perimeter of the area you want to cover. The panel antenna broadcasts forward in a wedge shape (similar to beam from a flashlight).
If you’re still not certain which antennas will work best for you, please call us at 866‑912‑3444. Our technical support representatives will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and give you a recommendation based on years of professional experience.
How much area will the SureCall Fusion5s cover?
This system comes with one dome antenna that broadcasts improved cellular signal in a spherical pattern or a panel antenna that broadcasts in a horizontal cone shape. With strong outside cell signal (−95 dBm RSRP or greater), one antenna can cover up to 6,000 square feet of indoor building space with 700 MHz signal and two antennas can cover up to 12,000 square feet. The size of the coverage area depends on many factors, including:
- Outside cell signal strength received by the donor antenna.
- Which indoor broadcast antenna your choose. A dome antenna typically provides better signal coverage than a panel antenna.
- Inside building materials. Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.
- Cellular frequencies used by the carrier and the device. Lower-frequency 700 MHz and Cellular (850 MHz) signals travel farther than higher-frequency PCS (1900 MHz) and AWS (1700/2100 MHz) signals.
Substandard or inadequate conditions in any of these factors will reduce your coverage area.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 866‐912‐3444 or contact us online and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Large home / small office
Strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP, 5 bars):
6,000–12,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz (depending on number of inside antennas)
Fair outside signal (−105 dBm RSRP, 3 bars):
2,200–3,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz (depending on number of inside antennas)
Weak outside signal (−115 dBm RSRP, 1 bar):
Up to 1,200 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz (depending on number of inside antennas)
Omnidirectional cylinder or directional LPDA
Omnidirectional dome or directional panel
+72 dB max
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our SureCall warranty information page.