Shipping & Returns Policy
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel or refuse any order for any reason at any stage of the online ordering process, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed. Some situations that may result in cancellation include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will attempt to contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled, or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Some products are flagged as free shipping. Powerful Signal offers free shipping to the contiguous 48 states of the United States and Washington D.C. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or other U.S. territories, Canada or other countries.
Powerful Signal reserves the right to select the carrier and shipping method for all free shipping items; this includes free shipping items included with other non-free items in a single order.
If you select different shipping methods for items in a single order, we may, at our discretion, combine them into a single shipment, as long as the items are delivered on or before your promised delivery date. We may also ship the items separately, if combining them is not feasible under the shipping methods you select.
For example, if you select free shipping for one large item and overnight shipping for three small items, your small items will arrive before your large item as two separate shipments.
Powerful Signal maintains an in-house inventory of everything we sell. We make every effort to process and ship all orders received before 2:00 PM Mountain Time on regular business days. We do not ship on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) or major U.S. holidays. When an order is placed on a weekend or holiday, it will be shipped on the following business day. All orders are insured when they leave Powerful Signal.
Sometimes orders cannot be shipped the same day. Some of the reasons for delayed shipping include:
- Incomplete order information.
- Manufacturer’s backorder of product.
- Special order that requires custom build or preparation.
- Unusually high product quantities that exceed our stock on hand.
Please contact us if you have any questions concerning shipping and product inventory levels.
Our primary shipper for the contiguous United States is UPS (United Parcel Service). We recommend using USPS (United States Postal Service) when shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories, and Canada; however, UPS is also available to these locations.
Please note: When using either UPS or USPS for international shipping, taxes, duty, brokerage fees and any other fees are the customer’s responsibility and usually must be paid prior to the package being delivered. If you are not familiar with these taxes, fees, and duty, please check before placing your order. If a product is returned to us, for any reason, return shipping charges will be the customer’s responsibility.
UPS time-in-transit map for the United States
Powerful Signal is located in the southwest corner of Utah. This map shows delivery times for products shipped via UPS:
Here is an example of how to calculate shipping time for a package shipped to North Carolina. UPS does not include weekends and holidays in their transit time.
Package ordered Thursday morning; order processed Thursday and handed to UPS Thursday afternoon:
- UPS Ground: Arrives the following Wednesday (Friday + Monday + Tuesday + Wednesday = 4 days).
- UPS 2-day: Arrives Monday (Friday + Monday = 2 days)
- UPS next-day: Arrives Friday.
Please read this policy so you understand the terms under which products purchased from Powerful Signal may be returned for a refund. In this policy, “Product Return” is when product is purchased and the buyer wishes to return the product for a refund to their credit card; “Product Warranty” is when product is purchased and the buyer wishes to return the product for an exchange due to shipping damage or product failure. All products we ship are insured against shipping damage, and will be replaced if they arrive in a damaged condition. Defective items are replaced or repaired based upon the manufacturer’s warranty.
Products have a 30-day return period from date of original purchase unless otherwise specified. Call Powerful Signal within 30 days if you wish to return any product ordered from us.
Some specialty products or special order products (such as lithium-ion batteries, signal meters, half inch coax, and custom-configured building systems) are specified as non-returnable and may not be returned for refund.
Return Policy Procedure
- Telephone Powerful Signal (866‑912‑3444) immediately if the product was damaged in shipping or if there are product performance issues. Most problems can be diagnosed and resolved over the phone with our technical support staff.
- RMA number must be issued (Return Merchandise Authorization) from Powerful Signal for any product being returned. This RMA number is used by Powerful Signal to track the return process and needs to be written clearly on the outside of the shipping box. Do not email a request for RMA number; call toll free 866‑912‑3444 or direct 435-634-6800. Packages received without a valid RMA number, or improperly shipped items such as lithium-ion (Li-ion) batteries or any hazardous materials will be refused and no refund will be issued.
- Product MUST be in perfect condition. No refunds will be issued for damaged or scratched products.
- The product must be in original (new) condition, with no scratches, scrapes, dents, marks, etc.
- The product must not have been mounted. Mounted products (such as antennas, coax, taps and splitters) are non-returnable. The mounting process scratches the product and mounting hardware. Do not mount any product until you have connected and tested the system (a soft-install).
- Return with all components. Don’t forget power supplies, mounting hardware, cables, connectors, documents, etc. Any component(s) not returned will be charged at full price.
- Pack the return product properly. A great deal of damage may occur when items are not packed properly for shipment. Loose items will shift in the box and cause damage. Do not use product packaging as a shipping container; use a strong shipping box and pack all items securely. Items damaged during shipment are non-returnable.
- Shipping charges. All shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded. A traceable shipping method should be used such as UPS, FedEx, etc. We are not responsible for items lost during shipment.
Powerful Signal charges a 10% restock fee for returned items that comply with our return policy. Shipping charges are not refunded. Restock fees are calculated by taking product price, less missing items (charged at full price), less mounted, scratched and damaged items (charged at full price) and multiplying the result by 0.1.
Please note that building systems contain many components (coax, antennas, etc.). Only non-mounted product may be returned in perfect condition. Antennas, coax and splitters that have been mounted and/or scratched may not be returned for refund. Please do as much testing as possible before mounting equipment.
Do not mount amplifiers or amplifier boxes until everything is tested and checked out. Lay these items on a table or floor during the testing process.
Services and Travel
Once scheduled, all services require 14 days’ written notice to cancel. Once rendered, all services are non-refundable.
Prior to purchase, travel requires 14 days’ written notice to cancel. Once purchased, travel is booked in advance and cannot be refunded.