Shipping & Returns Policy
Updated September 28, 2020
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel or refuse any order for any reason at any stage of the online ordering process, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed. Some situations that may result in cancellation include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will attempt to contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Some products are flagged as free shipping. Powerful Signal offers free shipping to the contiguous 48 states of the United States and Washington D.C. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or other U.S. territories, and Canada or other countries.
Powerful Signal reserves the right to select the carrier and shipping method for all free shipping items; this includes free shipping items included with other non-free items in a single order.
If you select different shipping methods for items in a single order, we may, at our discretion, combine them into a single shipment, as long as the items are delivered on or before your promised delivery date. We may also ship the items separately, if combining them is not feasible under the shipping methods you select.
For example, if you select free shipping for one large item and overnight shipping for three small items, your small items will arrive before your large item as two separate shipments.
Powerful Signal maintains an in-house inventory of everything we sell. If Powerful Signal has the product in stock, orders placed on regular business days before 2:30 ᴘᴍ Mountain Time typically ship the same day. Orders placed after 2:30 ᴘᴍ Mountain Time, on weekends (Saturday and Sunday), or on holidays typically ship the next business day. Customized products may require one or more additional days to fulfill.
If Powerful Signal does not have the product in stock, we will contact you during regular business hours to inform you of the stock-out and expected shipping date. We will also contact you (if possible) if your order is delayed because incomplete order information, order quantities that exceed our stock on hand, or unusual circumstances beyond our control (severe weather, civil emergency, etc.).
All orders are insured when they leave Powerful Signal.
Please contact us before you place your order if you have any questions concerning product inventory levels.
Your shipment may require a signature from an individual in your home or at your business before the carrier will release it. Missed deliveries (not at home, outside of business hours, etc.) can be resolved by contacting the carrier at the number on the notice left on your door.
All shipments from Powerful Signal are FOB origin. Because we use third-party carriers to provide shipping services, we are not responsible for late deliveries, misdeliveries, or other errors made by the carrier or the customer. If a package is late or delivered to the wrong address, Powerful Signal will gladly help you work with the carrier to resolve the problem.
Powerful Signal uses UPS (United Parcel Service), USPS (United States Postal Service), and FedEx for shipping within the contiguous United States. We recommend using the U.S. Postal Service when shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories (including Puerto Rico), and Canada; however, UPS and FedEx and UPS are also available to these locations.
Carrier time-in-transit maps for the United States
Powerful Signal is located in the southwest corner of Utah. These maps show typical delivery times for packages shipped from our location for UPS Ground, USPS Priority Mail®, and FedEx Ground®. (Click any map to open it in a separate window.)
Example: A package shipped to North Carolina.
An item is ordered Thursday morning and the customer selects UPS as the shipper. The package is picked up by UPS Thursday afternoon. Monday is a holiday. UPS does not include weekends and holidays in their transit time, so:
- UPS Ground®: Arrives the following Thursday. (Friday + Tuesday + Wednesday + Thursday = 4 days)
- UPS 2nd Day Air®: Arrives Tuesday. (Friday + Tuesday = 2 days)
- UPS Next Day Air®: Arrives Friday.
Limitations on express and overnight shipping
During certain high-volume shipping periods (such as the week before Christmas), UPS and FedEx do not guarantee that express and overnight shipments will arrive on their scheduled dates, nor do they offer refunds for late deliveries. Powerful Signal is not responsible for late shipments.
Descriptions of carrier delivery services
The following links to the carriers’ websites describe the transit times and terms of their delivery services:
Please read this policy so you understand the terms under which products purchased from Powerful Signal may be returned for a refund.
In this policy, “Product Return” is when product is purchased and the buyer wishes to return the product for a refund to their credit card; “Product Warranty” is when product is purchased and the buyer wishes to return the product for an exchange due to shipping damage or product failure.
Damaged & Defective Items
All products we ship are insured against shipping damage and will be replaced if they arrive in a damaged condition. Defective items are replaced or repaired based upon the manufacturer’s warranty.
Products have a 90-day return period from date of original purchase unless otherwise specified. Call Powerful Signal within 90 days if you wish to return any product ordered from us.
Some specialty products or special order products (such as lithium-ion batteries, signal meters, half-inch coax cable, and custom-configured building systems) are specified as non-returnable and may not be returned for refund.
Return Policy Procedure
- Telephone Powerful Signal (866‑912‑3444) immediately if the product was damaged in shipping or if there are product performance issues. Most problems can be diagnosed and resolved over the phone with our technical support staff.
- RMA number must be issued (Return Merchandise Authorization) from Powerful Signal for any product being returned. This RMA number is used by Powerful Signal to track the return process and needs to be written clearly on the outside of the shipping box. Do not email a request for RMA number; call us toll free at 866‑912‑3444 or direct at 435‑634‑6800. Packages received without a valid RMA number or improperly shipped items (such as lithium-ion batteries or hazardous materials) will be refused and no refund will be issued.
- Product MUST be in perfect condition. No refunds will be issued for damaged or scratched products.
- The product must be in original (new) condition, with no scratches, scrapes, dents, marks, etc.
- The product must not have been mounted. Mounted products (such as antennas, coax cables, taps, and splitters) are non-returnable, as the mounting process scratches the product and mounting hardware. Do not mount any product until you have connected and tested the system (a soft-install).
- Return with all components. Don’t forget power supplies, mounting hardware, cables, connectors, documents, etc. Any component(s) not returned will be charged at full price.
- Pack the return product properly. Significant damage may occur when items are not packed properly for shipment. Loose items can shift in the box and cause damage. Do not use product packaging as a shipping container; use a strong shipping box and pack all items securely. Items damaged during shipment are non-returnable.
- Shipping charges. Return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer and will not be refunded. A traceable shipping method should be used such as UPS, FedEx, etc. We are not responsible for items lost during shipment.
Powerful Signal reserves the right to charge a restocking fee for returned items that have been mounted, scratched, or cosmetically damaged, as well as products that were purchased with the intent to be used briefly and returned (a de facto rental).
We do not charge a restocking fee on orders that are made in good faith and are returned complete and in original condition.
The restocking fee is calculated as:
- Original purchase price
- minus missing items (if applicable) at 100% of the item’s retail price
- minus items damaged beyond the possibility of resale (if applicable) at 100% of the item’s retail price
- minus mounted, scratched, or cosmetically damaged items (if applicable) at 50% of the item’s retail price
- minus rental fee (if applicable) of 30% of the order’s total price
Home & Commercial Building Systems
Please note that building systems contain many components (coax cables, antennas, etc.). Only non-mounted product may be returned in perfect condition. Antennas, coax cables, and splitters that have been mounted and/or scratched may not be returned for refund. Please do as much testing as possible before mounting equipment.
Do not mount amplifiers or amplifier boxes until everything is tested and checked out. Lay these items on a table or floor during the testing process.
Services & Travel
Once scheduled, all services require 14 days’ written notice to cancel. Once rendered, all services are non-refundable.
Prior to purchase, travel requires 14 days’ written notice to cancel. Once purchased, travel is booked in advance and cannot be refunded.