Shipping & Returns Policy
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel or refuse any order for any reason at any stage of the online ordering process, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed. Some situations that may result in cancellation include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud detection department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will attempt to contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
Powerful Signal ships orders within United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories. Canadian orders are handled through our eBay site. (eBay handles customs and other regulatory issues involved with cross-border shipments.)
Stock-outs & substitutions
We make every effort to designate out-of-stock items as out of stock or backordered and to prevent such items from being purchased until we have inventory on hand. If we do not have enough inventory to fulfill your order, we will contact you and give you the opportunity to wait for inventory to arrive, substitute for a similar item, or cancel your order.
If you order a bundled or kitted system that includes a component that is out of stock, we may, at our discretion, substitute an equivalent in-stock component that has similar features and performance.
If you select different shipping methods for items in a single order, we may, at our discretion, combine them into a single shipment, as long as the items are delivered on or before the promised delivery date. We may also ship the items separately if combining them is not feasible under the shipping methods you select.
For example, if you select free shipping for one large item and overnight shipping for three small items, your small items will arrive before your large item as two separate shipments.
Powerful Signal maintains an extensive in-house inventory. If Powerful Signal has a product in stock, orders placed on regular business days before ᴘᴍ Mountain Time typically ship the same day. Orders placed after ᴘᴍ Mountain Time, on weekends (Saturday and Sunday), or on observed holidays typically ship the next business day. Customized products may require one or more additional days to fulfill.
If Powerful Signal does not have a product in stock, we will contact you during regular business hours to inform you of the stock-out and expected shipping date. We will also contact you (if possible) if your order is delayed because incomplete order information, order quantities that exceed our stock on hand, or unusual circumstances beyond our control (severe weather, civil emergency, etc.).
All orders are insured when they leave Powerful Signal.
Please contact us before you place your order if you have any questions concerning product inventory levels.
Powerful Signal will observe the following holidays in :
- Monday after New Year’s Day ()
- Easter Monday ()
- Memorial Day ()
- Independence Day ()
- Labor Day ()
- Thanksgiving Day ()
- Friday after Thanksgiving Day ()
- Friday before Christmas Eve ()
- Christmas Day ()
Orders placed on these dates will be shipped the next business day.
Your shipment may require a signature from an individual in your home or at your business before the carrier will release it. Missed deliveries (not at home, outside of business hours, etc.) can be resolved by contacting the carrier at the number on the notice left on your door.
All shipments from Powerful Signal are FOB origin. Because we use third-party carriers to provide shipping services, we are not responsible for late deliveries, misdeliveries, or other errors made by the carrier or the customer. If a package is late, delivered to the wrong address, or lost in transit, Powerful Signal will gladly help you work with the carrier to resolve the problem.
Shipments damaged in transit
When your shipment arrives, please open it immediately and thoroughly inspect it for damaged or missing items. If any items are damaged or have been removed from the package while in transit, please contact us immediately. All damaged or lost items must be documented and reported to Powerful Signal within 30 days of delivery so that we can file a claim with the carrier and assist you with a return or replacement.
Powerful Signal uses UPS (United Parcel Service), FedEx, and USPS (United States Postal Service) for shipping within the contiguous United States.
Online (“add-to-cart”) orders are limited to UPS and FedEx options. To have your order shipped via USPS, please call us during business hours and place your order by phone.
We recommend USPS when shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories (including Puerto Rico), and Canada; UPS and FedEx are also available to these locations.
If Powerful Signal pays the shipping charges for any type of order, we reserve the right to select the carrier and shipping method.
Carrier time-in-transit maps for the United States
Powerful Signal is located in southwestern Utah. These maps show typical delivery times for packages shipped from our location for UPS Ground, FedEx Ground®, and USPS Priority Mail®. (Click any map to open it in a separate window.)
Example: A package shipped to New York.
An item is ordered Thursday morning and the customer selects UPS as the shipper. The package is picked up by UPS Thursday afternoon. Monday is a holiday. UPS does not include weekends and holidays in their transit time, so:
- UPS Ground®: Arrives the following Thursday. (Friday + Tuesday + Wednesday + Thursday = 4 days)
- UPS 2nd Day Air®: Arrives Tuesday. (Friday + Tuesday = 2 days)
- UPS Next Day Air®: Arrives Friday.
Limitations on express and overnight shipping
During certain high-volume shipping periods (such as the week before Christmas), UPS and FedEx do not guarantee that express and overnight shipments will arrive on their scheduled dates, nor do they offer refunds for late deliveries. Powerful Signal is not responsible for late shipments.
Please read this policy so you understand the terms under which products purchased from Powerful Signal may be returned for a refund.
In this policy, “Product Return” is when product is purchased and the buyer wishes to return the product for a refund to their credit card; “Product Warranty” is when product is purchased and the buyer wishes to return the product for an exchange due to shipping damage or product failure.
Most products have a 90-day return period from date of original purchase, unless otherwise specified. Contact Powerful Signal within 90 days of your date or order if you need to return a product that you purchased from us.
Defective products are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty and will be replaced or repaired at the manufacturer’s discretion within the warranty period. Contact Powerful Signal if you need warranty assistance with a product that you purchased from us.
Some specialty and special-order products—including fiber DAS systems, signal meters, half-inch coax cable, custom-cut coax cable of any type, and custom-configured building solutions—are specified as non-returnable and may not be returned for a refund unless they are defective due to a manufacturing error.
Return policy procedure
- Call Powerful Signal at 435-634-6800. If the product was damaged in shipping or if there are product performance issues, most problems can be diagnosed and resolved over the phone by our technical support staff.
- An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number must be issued by Powerful Signal for any product being returned so we can track the return process. You must write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the shipping box. Packages received without a valid RMA number will be refused and no refund will be issued.
- Product MUST be in perfect condition. Damaged or scratched items will receive a reduced refund or no refund. (See Restocking fee, below.)
- The product must be in original, like-new condition, with no scratches, scrapes, dents, marks, etc.
- The product must not have been mounted. Mounted products (such as boosters, antennas, coax cables, taps, and splitters) are non-returnable, as the mounting process scratches the product and mounting hardware. Do not mount any product until you have connected and tested the system.
- Return with all components. Include power supplies, mounting hardware, cables, connectors, documents, etc., in your return shipment. Any component(s) not returned will be deduced from your refund at the full retail price of the item(s).
- Pack the return product securely. Significant damage may occur when items are not packed properly for shipment, and loose items can shift in the box and cause damage. Do not use the manufacturer’s box or product packaging as a shipping container; use a strong shipping box and pack all items securely. Items damaged during shipment are non-refundable.
- Ship your return using a reliable carrier.
- For defective or warranty items, Powerful Signal will, in most circumstances, send you a paid shipping label by email.
- For non-defective items, the return shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the customer and cannot be reimbursed. We recommend using UPS or FedEx, as they provide the best product tracking in the case of lost shipments. As we are not responsible for items lost during shipment, we recommend that your insure your package with the carrier.
Maximum scope of refund
Refunds on returned products are limited to the purchase price of the components plus any sales taxes incurred in the original purchase. We are unable to refund outbound shipping charges paid by the customer to receive the product(s), including expedited or upgraded shipping.
Powerful Signal reserves the right to charge a restocking fee for returned items that have been mounted, scratched, or cosmetically damaged, as well as products that were purchased with the intent to be used briefly and returned (a de facto rental).
We do not charge a restocking fee on orders that are made in good faith and are returned complete and in original, like-new condition.
The restocking fee is calculated as:
- Original purchase price
- minus missing items (if applicable) at 100% of the item’s retail price
- minus items damaged beyond the possibility of resale (if applicable) at 100% of the item’s retail price
- minus mounted, scratched, or cosmetically damaged items (if applicable) at 50% of the item’s retail price
- minus rental fee (if applicable) of 30% of the order’s total price
Services & travel
Once scheduled, all services require 14 days’ written notice to cancel. Once rendered, all services are non-refundable.
Prior to purchase, travel requires 14 days’ written notice to cancel. Once purchased, travel is booked in advance and cannot be refunded.