Improve Your Cellular Reception with a Cell Signal Booster
Stronger and more reliable cellular voice and data signal in your building
Get Your FREE Custom Quote:
Stronger, More Reliable Cellular Voice and Data
Powerful Signal will solve the cell signal problem in your building. We have over a decade of experience designing and implementing cost-effective passive DAS solutions in all types of commercial, industrial, and public-sector applications. We understand the problem and the solution you need to fix it.
“No matter what type of building and no matter its location, the need for cellular connectivity is a priority requirement for tenants and customers, who have little or no tolerance for signal failure.”
Kevin Taylor – President, Powerful Signal
Since 2007, Powerful Signal has installed thousands of cellular DAS solutions in businesses across many different industries and operating environments. We’ve designed and installed cell signal solutions everywhere from warehouses, high rise buildings, and underground parking lots to highly-secure data centers, military bunkers, and aircraft carriers. We have the experience to solve your cellular reception problem.
Will Passive DAS Work for You?
In many situations, passive DAS will solve cellular signal problems in large buildings like high-rises, warehouses, apartments, hospitals, campuses, and large retail spaces. Powerful Signal typically provides an on-site walk-through before offering our expert, economical solutions.Get Your Free Custom Quote!
- High-rise office buildings.
- Factories and warehouses.
- Retail locations, supermarkets, “big box” stores.
- Bank/credit union branches and financial service locations.
- Hospitality—from 5-star hotels to budget roadside motels.
- Hospitals, medical facilities, and laboratories.
- Schools and campuses.
- Power and utility companies.
- Government buildings and military facilities.
- Office and residential property management.
- Public safety systems for first responders.
- M2M (machine-to-machine) unattended cellular devices.