WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 & Enterprise 4300R
Cell signal amplifiers for large commercial and enterprise implementations
The WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 series is a cellular DAS (distributed antenna system) with four separate signal amplifiers supplying multiple indoor antennas. Enterprise 4300-series boosters deliver the power of four signal amplifiers in a single unit.
The Enterprise 4300 is a wall-mounted system that fits in an I.T. closet or other secure location. The Enterprise 4300R is a rack-mounted unit that slides into your existing I.T. server rack.
The WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 and 4300R provide enhanced in-building cellular coverage for all types of commercial spaces, including office buildings, hotels, warehouses, and hospitals, delivering usable, reliable voice and 5G, 4G, and 3G data coverage to inside spaces that have inferior cellular reception.
- Wall-mount option (Enterprise 4300) or rack-mount option (Enterprise 4300R) for installation in your I.T. closet or server rack.
- Four independent signal amplifiers provide enhanced voice and 5G/4G/3G data. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.) Each signal amplifier is independently and automatically controlled with advanced on-board software to continually adjust its gain level, up or down, as required by external signal conditions.
- Signal is received through one outside antenna (“common mode”) or, optionally, through three outside directional antennas (“split mode”). Three-antenna Multi-Tower Targeting (MTT) gathers signal on different frequencies from different cell towers, providing the best signal for the carriers you want to boost.
- Administered through the WilsonPro Cloud via a cellular LTE connection or an Ethernet cable. The WilsonPro Cloud allows you to monitor and adjust the settings on the Enterprise 4300/4300R and notifies you of any problems that need to be addressed. The first year of WilsonPro Cloud subscription is included with your purchase of an Enterprise 4300/4300R.
- eXtended Dynamic Range (XDR) provides continuous connectivity, creating tolerance for strong incoming signal from a cell tower. With XDR, the signal amplifier operates continuously and never shuts down in overpower situations.
- A color touchscreen LCD panel allows integrators to monitor the status of all four signal amplifiers.
- Works with all major U.S. carriers.
- Certified by the FCC.
- Industry-leading three-year warranty.
- Designed, assembled, and supported in the United States.
Call Powerful Signal at 866‐912‐3444
…or click here to get a free custom quote for your building. Let us help you determine if the WilsonPro 4300 is right for your business, organization, or government agency.