WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 & 4300R Commercial Cell Signal Boosters
For large commercial and enterprise implementations
The WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 series is a cellular DAS (distributed antenna system) with four separate signal amplifiers supplying multiple indoor antennas. Enterprise 4300-series boosters deliver the power of four signal amplifiers in a single unit.
The Enterprise 4300 is a wall-mounted system that fits in an I.T. closet or other secure location. The Enterprise 4300R is a rack-mounted unit that slides into your existing I.T. server rack.
The WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 and 4300R provide enhanced in-building cellular coverage for all types of commercial spaces, including office buildings, hotels, warehouses, and hospitals, delivering usable, reliable voice and 4G/3G data coverage to inside spaces that have inferior cellular reception.
- Wall-mount option (Enterprise 4300) or rack-mount option (Enteprise 4300R) for installation in your I.T. closet or server rack.
- Four independent signal amplifiers provide enhanced voice and 4G LTE and 3G data. Each signal amplifier is independently and automatically controlled with advanced on-board software to continually adjust its gain level, up or down, as required by external signal conditions.
- Signal is received through one outside antenna (“common mode”) or, optionally, through three outside directional antennas (“split mode”). Three-antenna Multi-Tower Targeting (MTT) gathers signal on different frequencies from different cell towers, providing the best signal for the carriers you want to boost.
- Administered through the WilsonPro Cloud via a cellular LTE connection or an Ethernet cable. The WilsonPro Cloud allows you to monitor and adjust the settings on the Enterprise 4300/4300R and notifies you of any problems that need to be addressed. The first year of WilsonPro Cloud subscription is included with your purchase of an Enterprise 4300/4300R.
- eXtended Dynamic Range (XDR) provides continuous connectivity, creating tolerance for strong incoming signal from a cell tower. With XDR, the signal amplifier operates continuously and never shuts down in overpower situations.
- A color touchscreen LCD panel allows integrators to monitor the status of all four signal amplifiers.
- Works with all major U.S. cellular carriers.
- Certified by the FCC.
- Industry-leading three-year warranty.
- Designed, assembled, and supported in the United States.
Call Powerful Signal at 866‐912‐3444
…or click here to get a free custom quote for your building. Let us help you determine if the WilsonPro 4000 is right for your business, organization, or government agency.