WilsonPro Line of Cell Phone Signal Booster Solutions
Improving in-building cell signal strength and data rates
Wilson Electronics’ line of commercial-grade cellular DAS (distributed antenna system) solutions addresses the needs of both businesses and public entities.
- Are carrier agnostic and work on all major U.S. cell networks.
- Support 5G, 4G, and 3G data. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Are cost effective, with much lower cost per square foot of coverage than competing fiber DAS systems.
- Are designed, assembled, and supported in the United States.
- Have an industry-leading three-year warranty on amplifiers.
Wilson Electronics’ WilsonPro line of commercial systems are designed for a wide variety of building sizes and business needs.
The wall-mounted WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 and rack-mounted WilsonPro Enterprise 4300R are Wilson’s most powerful family of cellular amplifiers, providing coverage for indoor spaces up to 100,000 square feet with four inside antennas.
Multi-Tower Targeting (MTT) allows these systems to target specific frequency bands from multiple towers, and Wilson’s eXtended Dynamic Range (XDR) technology means they will never shut down when outside signal is strong.
The Enterprise 4300 and 4300R include WilsonPro Cloud remote monitoring and control.
With the same power and feature set of the 4300 series—including Multi-Tower Targeting and XDR—the Enterprise 1300 and Enterprise 1300R can cover up to 40,000 square feet of indoor space. They also include WilsonPro Cloud remote administration.