Nextivity CEL-FI QUATRA In-building Enterprise Cellular Systems
Hybrid active DAS for solving cellular coverage issues in the middleprise
Nextivity’s CEL-FI QUATRA series
CEL-FI QUATRA 1000, QUATRA 2000, QUATRA EVO, and QUATRA 4000 systems leverage your existing Cat 6/Cat 5e infrastructure to provide an affordable, digital solution to in-building cellular reception problems in buildings from 10,000 to 200,000 square feet or larger.
QUATRA DAS cellular technology uses cellular signal from an off-air outdoor antenna or a carrier-specific broadband-connected small cell. One or more head-end Network Units (NUs) amplify the outside signal and transmit it through Ethernet cable to Coverage Units (CUs), which transmit the amplified signal to cellular phones and other devices.
- The QUATRA 1000 is provides coverage for a single cellular network (your choice of Verizon or AT&T or T‑Mobile).
- The QUATRA 2000 provides coverage for Verizon and AT&T.
- The QUATRA EVO provides coverage for your choice of two carriers; select from Verizon, AT&T, and T‑Mobile.
- The QUATRA 4000 covers three networks simultaneously—Verizon and AT&T and T‑Mobile.
Using your floor plans, Powerful Signal can design and install a CEL-FI QUATRA system that will cover your office, warehouse, factory, public, or other mid-sized to large building for a fraction of the cost of a carrier-installed active DAS system. Contact Powerful Signal for more information!
- Provides enhanced 5G and 4G/LTE voice and data.
- Industry leading coverage with up to 100 dB max gain, up to 1,000 times stronger than most competing commercial cellular amplifiers.
- Provides coverage for one, two, or four carriers, with a choice of Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile networks.
- Because it uses dedicated runs of Cat 6/Cat 5e Ethernet cable, the QUATRA system works within your existing I.T. infrastructure, with no coax cables to pull from the Network Unit to the Coverage Units.
- A Network Unit can transmit amplified cell signal and power (PoE) up to 325 feet (100 meters) to a Coverage Unit via Ethernet; an optional QUATRA Range Extender (QRE) can double that distance (650 feet or 200 meters). This makes the CEL-FI QUATRA an excellent solution for large, long, and tall buildings.
- Highly scalable: One QUATRA 1000 or QUATRA 2000 NU can support up to four CUs, and one QUATRA EVO or QUATRA 4000 NU can support up to six CUs. Powerful Signal can easily install additional Network and Coverage Units in your building as your business grows.
- The QUATRA 4000 supports more cellular frequencies than any other commercial cell signal amplifier, with out-of-the-box support for bands 26, 30, and 71 for better coverage on AT&T and T-Mobile network.
- Monitor your cellular coverage with the WAVE online portal with carrier-grade security. Monitor and manage devices, get performance metrics, receive email and text alerts if there are any interruptions in cellular service.
- Certified by the FCC and preapproved by all major carriers. Unlike most active DAS systems, the CEL-FI QUATRA system does not require any special licenses to install or operate in your building.
- Industry-leading installation and lifetime support from Powerful Signal, the leader in improved in-building cellular signal.