Cel-Fi QUATRA In-building Enterprise Cellular System
Hybrid active DAS for solving cellular coverage issues in the middleprise
The Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 and QUATRA 2000 systems leverage your existing Cat 6/Cat 5e infrastructure to provide an affordable, digital solution to in-building cellular reception problems in buildings from 10,000 to 200,000 square feet or larger.
The QUATRA system uses cellular signal from either an off-air outdoor antenna or a carrier-specific broadband-connected small cell. One or more head-end Network Units (NUs) amplify the outside signal and transmit it through Ethernet cable to Coverage Units (CUs), which transmit the amplified signal to cellular phones and other devices.
The QUATRA 1000’s Network Units are carrier-specific, providing coverage for a single cellular network (Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, or Sprint). The QUATRA 2000’s Network Units provide coverage for two carriers simultaneously (Verizon & AT&T or T‑Mobile & Sprint). You can mix and match Network Units to cover just the networks you need in your building.
Using your floor plans, Powerful Signal can design and install a Cel-Fi QUATRA system that will cover your office, warehouse, factory, public, or other mid-sized to large building for a fraction of the cost of a carrier-installed active DAS system. Contact us for more information!
- Provides enhanced voice and 4G/LTE/3G data.
- Provides coverage for a single carrier (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, or Sprint) up to all four major carriers with your choice of Network Units.
- Uses your existing Cat 6/Cat 5e Ethernet cable infrastructure, with no additional cables to pull from the Network Unit to the Coverage Units.
- A Network Unit can transmit amplified cell signal and power (PoE) up to 325 feet (100 meters) to a Coverage Unit via Ethernet. An optional QUATRA Range Extender (QRE) can double a single run of Ethernet to 650 feet (200 meters). This makes the Cel-Fi QUATRA an excellent solution for large, long, and tall buildings.
- Highly scalable: One Network Unit can support up to four Coverage Units. Powerful Signal can easily install additional Network and Coverage units in your building as it expands.
- Monitor your cellular coverage with the Cel-Fi WAVE online portal with carrier-grade security. Monitor and manage devices, get performance metrics, receive email and text alerts if there are any interruptions in cellular service.
- Certified by the FCC and preapproved by all major carriers. Unlike most active DAS systems, the Cel-Fi QUATRA system does not require any special licenses to install or operate in your building.
- Industry-leading installation and lifetime support from Powerful Signal, the leader in improved in-building cellular signal.
Call Powerful Signal at 866-912-3444
…or click here to get a free custom quote for your building. Let us help you decide if a Cel-Fi QUATRA system is the right solution for your business, organization, or government agency.