Top Signal EDGE is a new series of in-building cellular antennas with a modern design and with custom features for easier mounting and positioning. The EDGE panel antenna and EDGE dome antenna have similar designs, giving the antennas in your building or home a consistent look when they are used together.
The Top Signal EDGE dual‑mount dome antenna (left) and flex‑mount panel antenna (right) share a similar design and compliment each other in commercial and residential applications.
Features of the Top Signal EDGE dual-mount dome antenna
- 11.0″ × 11.0″ × 1.8″ (280 × 280 × 45 mm) omnidirectional building antenna.
- Works with 600–4000 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Mounts horizontally to drywall, drop, and hard deck ceilings. (See below.)
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +3.5–6.0 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: 360° horizontal, 15–80° vertical.
- 90‑day warranty.
Mounting options for the Top Signal EDGE dual-mount dome antenna
The Top Signal EDGE panel antenna is an excellent choice for businesses, houses, and other in-building applications.
- Mount in drywall and drop ceilings with the mounting post and nylon nut.
(Above-ceiling access required.)
- Mount to hard deck ceilings with the mounting plate.
(Requires drilling a 1″/2.5 cm hole for the mounting post and fishing cable above the hard deck ceiling.)
The removable nylon post and nut are used with drywall and drop ceilings; the mounting plate (blue) is used with hard deck ceilings. (Click to enlarge.)
How the Top Signal EDGE dual-mount dome antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building.
- For use inside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm commercial and residential booster systems.
Top Signal EDGE dual-mount dome antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
14.9 in. (37.8 cm)
11.0 × 11.0 × 1.8 in. (28.0 × 28.0 × 4.5 cm)
Ceiling post and nut/ceiling post and hard deck plate
Attaches to any flat surface/stands upright on any horizontal surface
Gain 600–960 MHz:
Gain 1425–1710 MHz:
Gain 1710–2700 MHz:
Gain 3300–4000 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.