Top Signal EDGE is a new series of in-building cellular antennas with a modern design and with custom features for easier mounting and positioning. The EDGE dome antenna and EDGE panel antenna have similar designs, giving the antennas in your building or home a consistent look when they are used together.
The Top Signal EDGE dual‑mount dome antenna (left) and flex‑mount panel antenna (right) share a similar design and compliment each other in commercial and residential applications.
Features of the Top Signal EDGE flex-mount panel antenna
- 6.9″ × 6.9″ × 2.7″ (175 × 175 × 68 mm) directional building antenna.
- Works with 600–4000 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Mounts to drywall and other surfaces, vertically or horizontally. (See below.)
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +5.0–8.0 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: 50–100° horizontal, 45–95° vertical.
- 90‑day warranty.
Mounting options for the Top Signal EDGE flex-mount panel antenna
Because of the multiple ways it can be set up, the Top Signal EDGE panel antenna is an excellent choice for businesses, houses, condos and apartments, RVs and fifth wheels, boats, and many other applications.
- Mount it vertically (forward-facing) on a drillable wall with a bracket and screws (included).
- Stand it up vertically (forward-facing) on any flat surface, such as a bookcase, shelf, table, or desk.
- Mount it horizontally (downward-facing) on a drillable ceiling with a threaded post and nut (included).
- Because the antenna is so light (only 14 oz./0.4 kg), you may also mount it horizontally or vertically using Command® Strips or similar adhesives (not included).
The back of the panel includes a channel for the pigtail antenna so it will mount flush against walls and ceilings.
The removable nylon post and nut give you the option of mounting this antenna vertically on a drillable ceiling. (Click to enlarge.)
How the Top Signal EDGE flex-mount panel antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building.
- For use inside commercial buildings, offices, homes, RVs, and boats.
- Works with 50‑ohm commercial and residential booster systems.
Top Signal EDGE flex-mount panel antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
13 in. (33 cm)
6.9 × 6.9 × 2.7 in. (17.5 × 17.5 × 6.8 cm)
Wall bracket/ceiling post and nut/adhesive
Attaches to any flat surface/stands upright on any horizontal surface
Gain 600–617 MHz:
Gain 617–806 MHz:
Gain 806–960 MHz:
Gain 1425–2700 MHz:
Gain 3300–4000 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.