Features of the Top Signal outdoor cylinder antenna
- 9.8 × 2.4‑inch omnidirectional building antenna.
- Mounts upright on poles 1.5–2.0 inches in diameter with L‑bracket and U‑bolt (included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +3.5–4.5 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 60°.
- Made from UV‑resistant PVC.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal outdoor cylinder antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with WilsonPro 50‑ohm commercial systems and weBoost Connect 4G‑X kits.
- Attaches to roof or side of building (clear of any obstructions) with a Top Signal TS430001 adjustable building antenna mount or Wilson 901117 outdoor building antenna pole mounting assembly (both sold separately).
Top Signal outdoor cylinder antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
9.8 in. (25.0 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
Top Signal accessories are warranted for ninety (90) days against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Warranty cases may be resolved by calling Powerful Signal at 866‑912‑3444.
This warranty does not apply to any accessories or components determined by Powerful Signal to have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or mishandling that alters or damages physical or electronic properties.