Features of the Top Signal outdoor high-gain omni antenna
- 29.5″ × 2.5″ (75.0 cm × 6.3 cm) omnidirectional building antenna.
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Mounts upright on poles 1.5″ –2.0″ in diameter with L‑bracket and U‑bolt (included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +4.0–6.0 dBi gain—58% more gain than our standard cylinder omni antenna (TS210471).
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 25–53°.
- Made from UV‑resistant PVC.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal outdoor high-gain omni antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works natively with 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems.
(Can be adapted for use with 75‑ohm boosters with a TS451028 connector.)
Top Signal outdoor high-gain omni antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
- Due to its height, this antenna is more susceptible to the effects of wind. The U-bolts should be fastened securely to the pipe mount, and the mount should be securely fastened to the roof with lag screws. Please regularly inspect the antenna and check that all hardware is tightly fastened.
29.5″ (75.0 cm)
2.5″ (6.3 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 698–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–2700 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.