Features of the Top Signal Verizon Band 13 antenna
- Tuned specifically for Verizon’s band 13 (746–787 MHz).
- 39.4″ × 1.2–2.2″ omnidirectional building antenna.
- Mounts upright on poles 1.5″ –2.0″ in diameter with L‑bracket and U‑bolt (included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector .
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +6.0 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth (746–806 MHz): Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 60°.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal Verizon band 13 antenna works
- High-gain antenna designed specifically for use with Verizon’s band 13 frequency (746–787 MHz).
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems.
Top Signal Verizon band 13 antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
39.4 in. (100 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 746–806 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.