Features of the Top Signal Verizon LTE 4G antenna
- 39.4 × 1.2–2.2‑inch omnidirectional building antenna.
- Mounts upright on poles 1.5–2.0 inches in diameter with U‑bolt (included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector .
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +6.0 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth (746–806 MHz): Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 60°.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal Verizon band 13 antenna works
- High-gain antenna designed specifically for use with Verizon’s band 13 4G LTE frequency (746–806 MHz).
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with WilsonPro 50‑ohm commercial systems and weBoost Connect 4G‑X kits.
- Attaches to roof or side of building (clear of any obstructions) with a Top Signal TS430001 adjustable building antenna mount or Wilson 901117 outdoor building antenna pole mounting assembly (both sold separately).
Top Signal Verizon band 13 antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
39.4 in. (100 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 746–806 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.