Features of the Wilson outdoor cylinder antenna
- 9.8″ × 2.5″ omnidirectional building antenna.
- Mounts upright on poles 1.5″ –2.0″ in diameter with L‑bracket and U‑bolt (included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +2.0–5.0 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 60°.
- Made from UV‑resistant PVC.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson outdoor cylinder antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems.
Wilson outdoor cylinder antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
9.8 in. (24.9 cm)
U-bolt bracket / L-wall bracket
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles or vertical surfaces
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.