Features of the Wilson outdoor LPDA antenna
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- 11.4″ directional building antenna.
- Mounts upright on poles 1.5″ –2.0″ in diameter with L‑bracket and U‑bolt (included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +7.3–10.6 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 100°–109°/70°–85°, vertical plane 65°/55°.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson outdoor LPDA antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems.
Learn more about LPDA antennas in our blog post , “What’s the difference between an LPDA antenna and a Yagi antenna?”
Wilson outdoor LPDA antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
11.4 in. (29 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 698–814 MHz:
Gain 814–960 MHz:
Gain 1695–2180 MHz:
Gain 2180–2700 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
100°–109° (low band) / 70°–85° (high band)
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
65° (low band) / 55° (high band)
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.