Features of the Wilson outdoor LPDA antenna
- Works with 700–2200 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- 11.4″ directional building antenna.
- Mounts upright on poles 1.5″ –2.0″ in diameter with L‑bracket and U‑bolt (included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +7.3–10.6 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 100°–109°/70°–85°, vertical plane 65°/55°.
- Assembled in USA.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson outdoor LPDA antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems.
Learn more about LPDA antennas in our blog post , “What’s the difference between an LPDA antenna and a Yagi antenna?”
Wilson outdoor LPDA antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
11.4 in. (29 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
100°–109° (low band) / 70°–85° (high band)
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
65° (low band) / 55° (high band)
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.