Features of the Top Signal 5G outdoor LPDA antenna
- 15.5″ × 10.5″ × 2.75″ directional building antenna.
- Works with 617–4000 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Mounts upright on poles 1.5″ –2.0″ in diameter with L‑bracket and U‑bolt (included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +9 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth, 617–960/1710–4000 MHz: Horizontal plane 90°, vertical plane 60°.
- 90‑day warranty.
What’s an LPDA antenna?
An LPDA (log-periodic dipole array) antenna is an assembly of dipole elements, with each element longer than the one in front of it, giving the antenna a triangular shape. Because it has many dipole elements of different lengths, an LPDA antenna can transmit and receive across the entire range of frequencies used by cellular carriers (617–4000 MHz).
Read more in our blog post , “What’s the difference between an LPDA antenna and a Yagi antenna?”
How the Top Signal 5G outdoor LPDA antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems.
Top Signal 5G outdoor LPDA antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
9.5 in. (24.1 cm)
15.5 in. (39.4 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 617–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–4000 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.