Features of the Top Signal outdoor LPDA antenna
- 11.5 × 8.2 × 2.5‑inch directional building antenna.
- Mounts on poles 1.5–2.0 inches in diameter (mounting bracket included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +7.3–10.6 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth, 698–2500 MHz: Horizontal plane 90°, vertical plane 60°.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal outdoor LPDA antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with WilsonPro commercial systems and weBoost Connect 4G‑X kits.
- Attaches to roof or side of building (clear of any obstructions) with a Top Signal TS430001 adjustable building antenna mount or Wilson 901117 outdoor building antenna pole mounting assembly (both sold separately).
What’s an LPDA antenna?
An LPDA (log-periodic dipole array) antenna is an assembly of dipole elements, with each element longer than the one in front of it, giving the antenna a triangular shape. Because it has many dipole elements of different lengths, an LPDA antenna can transmit and receive across the entire range of frequencies used by cellular carriers (698–2700 MHz).
Read more in our blog post , “What’s the difference between an LPDA antenna and a Yagi antenna?”
Top Signal outdoor LPDA antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
9.5 in. (24.1 cm)
11.5 in. (29.2 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.