Features of the Top Signal outdoor/indoor omni antenna
- 5.1″ × 3.9″ × 3.9″ omnidirectional building antenna.
- May be used as an outdoor donor antenna (send to/receive from cell towers) or an indoor broadcast antenna (send to/receive from cell phones).
- Three mounting options:
- As an outdoor antenna: Mounts upright on poles 1.5–2.0 inches in diameter with L‑bracket and U‑bolt (included; pole sold separately).
- As an outdoor or indoor antenna: Mounts upright or inverted on interior or exterior walls, girders, or other vertical surfaces with L‑bracket (included).
- As an indoor antenna: Mounts inverted on dropped ceiling tiles or drywall ceiling with nylon mounting nut (included).
- N‑female connector.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +3.0–3.5 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth, 698–2700 MHz: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 55–60°.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal outdoor/indoor omni antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster or receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building.
- For use inside or outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems.
- This antenna’s durability and sealed housing also make it an excellent choice as an indoor broacast antenna in industrial buildings, parking garages, and similar spaces.
Top Signal outdoor/indoor omni antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
5.1 in. (13.0 cm.)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles, L-bracket, drop/drywall ceiling
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.