Features of the Top Signal dome antenna
- 3.5 × 7.5 × 7.5‑inch omnidirectional building antenna.
- Two mounting options:
- Mount to drywall ceiling or other drillable, horizontal surface (no thicker than 1.5 inches), using the mounting nut (nut included; ceiling access required for installation).
- Mount to a drywall wall or other drillable, vertical surface, using the L‑bracket (included).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +1.6–4.1 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 80°.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal dome antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building.
- For use inside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with WilsonPro 50‑ohm commercial systems and weBoost Connect 4G‑X kits.
Top Signal dome antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
11.8 in. (30 cm)
3.5 in. (9 cm)
Nylon mounting nut / L-bracket
Attaches to drywall or other drillable, horizontal or vertical surface
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.