Features of the Top Signal 5G ultra-thin dome antenna
- 7.5 × 7.5 × 0.30‑inch omnidirectional indoor building antenna.
- Works with 600–4000 MHz 5G and 4G/LTE frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Mounts to drywall ceiling or other drillable, horizontal surface no thicker than 1.5 inches (mounting nut included; ceiling access required for installation).
- N‑female connector with 10‑inch “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +3.0–4.0 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth, 600–4000 MHz: 360° horizontal, 120–76° vertical.
- 90‑day warranty.
How it looks installed
How the Top Signal 5G ultra-thin dome antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building.
- For use inside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell phone signal booster systems.
- At only 5⁄16″ (8 mm) thick, this antenna fits nearly flush with the ceiling, and is an excellent choice for professional buildings like offices and hospitals, as well as homes.
Top Signal 5G ultra-thin dome antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
10 in. (25 cm)
7.5 in. (19 cm)
Nylon mounting nut
Attaches to drywall or other drillable surface
Gain 600–960 MHz:
Gain 1690–4000 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.