Features of the Top Signal dome antenna
- 7.3 × 7.3 × 3.3‑inch omnidirectional building antenna.
- Mounts to drywall ceiling or other drillable, horizonal surface no thicker than 1.5 inches (mounting nut included; ceiling access required for installation).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedence.
- +1.6–4.1 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 60°.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal dome antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building.
- For use inside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell phone signal booster systems.
Top Signal dome antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
11.8 in. (30 cm)
3.3 in. (8.4 cm)
Nylon mounting nut
Attaches to drywall or other drillable surface
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
Top Signal accessories are warranted for ninety (90) days against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Warranty cases may be resolved by calling Powerful Signal at 866‑912‑3444.
This warranty does not apply to any accessories or components determined by Powerful Signal to have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or mishandling that alters or damages physical or electronic properties.