Features of the Top Signal indoor panel antenna
- 6.75″ × 5.25″ × 0.20″ omnidirectional building antenna.
- Mounts to drywall ceilings or walls (screws and drywall anchors included).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +2.0–4.0 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth, 698–2700 MHz: 360° horizontal, 55–45° vertical.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal indoor panel antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building.
- For use inside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Broadcasts signal from the front and rear of the panel (omnidirectionally).
- Works with 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems.
- At ³⁄₁₆ in. (5mm) thick, it fits nearly flush with a ceiling or wall and an excellent choice for a low-profile ceiling-mounted antenna covering a single office or room.
Top Signal 4G indoor panel antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
12 in. (30.5 cm)
6.8 in. (17.2 cm)
Attaches to drywall
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.