Features of the SureCall Fusion5s ProWay multi-antenna system
- Maximum gain permitted by the FCC (up to 72 dB) for up to 24,000 square feet of indoor coverage (with strong outside signal).
- Automatic gain control with optional manual controls for fine tuning indoor coverage.
- Professional wall-mounted all-metal enclosure for neat, clean installation with the fewest exposed cables.
- Includes two outdoor antennas—an omnidirectional antenna for the easiest setup and a directional antenna to achieve higher gain from one cell tower. Use the outside antenna that works best in your situation!
- Includes 400 coax cable and commercial-grade antennas and components.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with all major U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Improves 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G service for voice, text, and data. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
The SureCall Fusion5s ProWay system is for large homes and small offices that need improved cell signal reception and have modest user and data demands. This cellular amplification system improves both voice and data to reduce dropped calls and missed emails and texts, keeping you, your family, your employees, and your customers connected with a stronger cell signal.
This kit includes two, three, or four inside dome antennas that broadcast amplified signal in individual indoor areas, more evenly dispersing cell signal across a larger area.
The SureCall Fusion5s features optional manual gain controls for fine tuning signal strength based on your building’s needs.
Examples of multi‑antenna setups
Sample SureCall Fusion5s ProWay system multi‑antenna setups
Please Note: These diagrams are only examples of possible antenna configurations. Additional coax cable may be required in the SureCall Fusion5s ProWay system kit to achieve these examples. Powerful Signal will be happy to help you determine the proper cabling and coverage for this system in your office environment.
Who is the SureCall Fusion5s ProWay system for?
- Large homes and small offices in remote locations with weak cell service.
- Small offices in urban environments with building materials that block outside cell signal (steel, glass, concrete, plaster, etc.).
- Basements and other below-ground rooms where cell reception is poor.
- Those who frequently experience dropped calls, undelivered texts, or slow 4G internet at home or in the office.
Optional plenum air coax cable upgrade
The SureCall Fusion5s ProWay system includes 400-type coax cable to connect the amplifier to the inside antennas. If your building requires fire-rated cable in plenum spaces, please ask us about upgrading to half‑inch plenum air coax. Plenum cable fully meets state and federal building codes.
Plenum cable also has nearly half the signal loss per foot of cable compared to 400-type coax cable, delivering stronger signal from the SureCall amplifier to your phones and other cellular devices.
Call Powerful Signal at 866-912-3444 for more information.
Upgrade your SureCall Fusion5s ProWay system from standard 400 coax cable (left) to fire-rated ½″ plenum air cable (right) for building-code compliance and better performance.
Purchasing a SureCall Fusion5s ProWay system
The SureCall Fusion5s Proway system comes with the following components:
How the SureCall Fusion5s works
Using SureCall’s patented SureIQ™ technology, the Fusion5s cell signal booster receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your home through a ceiling-mounted dome antenna or wall-mounted panel antenna. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor or where your home’s construction materials interfere with signals from the local cell tower.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The SureCall Fusion5s ProWay system works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
How much area will the SureCall Fusion5s ProWay system cover?
This system comes with two to four inside dome antennas that each improved cellular signal in a spherical pattern. With strong outside cell signal (−95 dBm RSRP or greater), two antennas can cover up to 12,000 square feet of indoor building space with 700 MHz signal, three antennas can cover up to 18,000 square feet, and four antennas can cover up to 24,000 square feet. The size of the coverage area depends on many factors, including:
- Outside cell signal strength received by the donor antenna.
- Which outdoor donor antenna your choose. The omnidirectional antenna is easier to set up and will pick up signal from all towers and carriers in a 360° radius. The directional (LPDA) antenna provides stronger signal gain by targeting a specific tower, possibly with access to fewer carriers.
- Inside building materials. Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.
- Cellular frequencies used by the carrier and the device. Lower-frequency 700 MHz and Cellular (850 MHz) signals travel farther than higher-frequency PCS (1900 MHz) and AWS (1700/2100 MHz) signals.
Substandard or inadequate conditions in any of these factors will reduce your coverage area.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 866‐912‐3444 or contact us online and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Large home/small office
Strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP, 5 bars):
12,000–24,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Fair outside signal (−105 dBm RSRP, 3 bars):
3,000–9,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Weak outside signal (−115 dBm RSRP, 1 bar):
Omnidirectional cylinder & directional LPDA
Omnidirectional dome (×2–4)
+72 dB max
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our WilsonPro warranty information page.