Features of the SureCall Force5 2.0
- Maximum gain and high user loads for large buildings up to 50,000 square feet.*
- Integrated SureCall Sentry remote monitoring hardware provides remote access to adjust and optimize the amplifier’s performance via SureCall’s mobile app.
- Manual gain control for each individual frequency spectrum gives you complete control over frequencies that are too strong in your area.
- Sturdy metal case with heat sink.
- Choice of outside antennas at no additional charge. (Get help picking the right antennas.)
- Flexible inside coverage—choose 1 to 4 Top Signal EDGE dome antennas for one large or multiple smaller zones of improved cell signal.The EDGE dome antenna mounts to drop ceilings, ceiling panels, and hard-deck ceilings. (Learn more.)
- Includes 400 coax cable and commercial-grade antennas and components.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with all major U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Improves 5G and 4G/LTE service for voice, text, and data. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
The SureCall Force5 2.0 commercial cell signal amplifier is designed for large offices and other buildings that need improved cell signal reception. The Force5 improves voice and data reception, reducing dropped calls and missed emails and texts, keeping your employees, clients, and customers connected with a stronger cell signal.
This kit includes one to four inside flat dome antennas that send amplified signal to the phones in your building.
The SureCall Force5 2.0 features manual gain control—each cellular frequency can be individually adjusted to get the best possible signal in your office.
Examples of multi‑antenna setups
Sample SureCall Force5 2.0 multi‑antenna setups
Please Note: These diagrams are only examples of possible antenna configurations. Additional coax cable may be required in the SureCall Force5 system kit to achieve these configurations in your building. Powerful Signal will be happy to help you determine the proper cabling and coverage for this system.
Who is the SureCall Force5 2.0 for?
- Office buildings, medical/business/education/government campuses, warehouses/distribution centers, and other multi-floor and/or large buildings.
- Those who have heavy cellular user and data loads.
- Those who frequently experience dropped calls, undelivered texts, or slow data rates.
- Buildings in urban locations with building materials that block outside cell signal (steel, low-e glass, concrete, plaster, etc.).
- Buildings with floor space below ground level, and other places where cell reception is poor.
Monitor your SureCall Force5 2.0 system from the web or your smartphone
The Force5’s integrated Sentry hardware enables you to make adjustments to maximize the performance of any Force5 2.0 amplifier from any location. With SureCall Sentry, you can:
- Access through the Android app, iOS app, or the Sentry web portal.
- Identify amplifiers malfunctions from unanticipated changes in local cell towers or accidentally damaged components.
- Receive instant notifications about changes to your booster or overpower conditions.
- Remotely monitor and adjust uplink, downlink, and per-band performance of the Force5.
- Monitor and identify the strongest signal available to optimize installation.
SureCall’s Sentry app is available for Apple iOS and Android devices.
Best practices: A custom-designed Force5 2.0 solution
In a large building, office, or warehouse, you’ll get the best results and performance from a SureCall Force5 2.0 with a custom design and professional installation.
Working with your floor plans, Powerful Signal’s design engineers will create design specifications that will allow you to use the fewest number of components to get the maximum amount of cellular coverage inside your building.
Powerful Signal’s professional installer will have knowledge of local building codes and the proper tools and experience to make sure your system is set up and configured correctly.
Call Powerful Signal at 435-634-6800 or request a free custom quote online. We’ll design a custom system that will solve your cellular reception and connectivity problems at the best possible price point. We’ve designed thousands of cell signal amplifier systems—let us create one for you!
An office floor with amplified cellular signal from a SureCall Force5 2.0 amplifier and one dome antenna.
Purchasing a SureCall Force5 2.0 system
The SureCall Force5 2.0 can be self-installed if you are familiar with cellular amplification equipment. We’ll be happy to advise you on the best placement of antennas or provide a custom, turnkey solution. If you purchase this system as a standalone product, it comes in four configurations; choose your preferred configuration with the icons at the top of this page.
All kits include:
Optional plenum air coax cable upgrade
The SureCall Force5 2.0 system includes 400-type coax cable to connect the amplifier to the inside antennas. If your building requires fire-rated cable in plenum spaces, please ask us about upgrading to ½‑inch plenum air coax. Plenum cable fully meets state and federal building codes.
Plenum cable also has nearly half the signal loss per foot of cable compared to 400-type coax cable, delivering stronger signal from the SureCall amplifier to your phones and other cellular devices.
(Plenum air cable is available at additional cost. Call Powerful Signal at 435-634-6800 for details.)
This system uses 400 coax (left), but you can upgrade to fire-rated plenum air coax cable (right) for building-code compliance and better performance.
Mounting options for the Top Signal EDGE dome antenna
- Mount in drywall and drop ceilings with the mounting post and nylon nut.
(Above-ceiling access required.)
- Mount to hard deck ceilings with the mounting plate.
(Requires drilling a 1″/2.5 cm hole for the mounting post and fishing cable above the hard deck ceiling.)
The nylon post and nut are used with drywall and drop ceilings; the mounting plate (blue) is used with hard deck ceilings. (Click to enlarge.)
How the SureCall Force5 2.0 works
Using SureCall’s patented SureIQ™ technology, the Force5 2.0 receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your office through one or more ceiling-mounted thin dome antennas. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor or where your building’s construction materials interfere with signals from the local cell tower.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The SureCall Force5 2.0 works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, DISH Wireless, UScellular, GCI Alaska, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
Which antenna should I choose?
This kit gives you the choice of an outdoor directional or omnidirectional antenna. Here are some general guidelines for selecting the right antenna.
- A cylinder omnidirectional antenna works best in most circumstances. The omni gathers signal from all carrier towers in all directions.
- A wedge-shaped LPDA directional antenna works best if your building is in a remote location with one single, distant tower providing cell service for your area. The LPDA is also an excellent choice if there’s a powerful cell tower nearby but you need to bypass that tower in favor of a more distant one operated by your preferred carrier.
If you’re still not certain which antenna will work best for you, please call us at 435-634-6800. Our technical support representatives will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and give you a recommendation based on years of professional experience.
How much area will the SureCall Force5 2.0 cover?
This system comes with one to four dome antennas that broadcast improved cellular signal in a spherical pattern. With strong outside cell signal (−95 dBm RSRP or greater), one antenna can cover up to 20,000 square feet of indoor building space with 700 MHz signal and four antennas can cover up to 50,000 square feet. The size of the coverage area you’ll experience depends on many factors, including:
- Outside cell signal strength received by the donor antenna.
- Which indoor broadcast antenna your choose. A dome antenna typically provides better signal coverage than a panel antenna.
- Inside building materials. Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.
- Cellular frequencies used by the carrier and the device. Lower-frequency 700 MHz and Cellular (850 MHz) signals travel farther than higher-frequency PCS (1900 MHz) and AWS (1700/2100 MHz) signals.
Substandard or inadequate conditions in any of these factors will reduce your coverage area.
Powerful Signal has has been designing and installing cellular amplification systems since 2007. Please call us at 435-634-6800 or contact us online and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP, 5 bars):
20,000–50,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz (depending on number of inside antennas)
Fair outside signal (−105 dBm RSRP, 3 bars):
6,000–10,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz (depending on number of inside antennas)
Weak outside signal (−115 dBm RSRP, 1 bar):
Omnidirectional cylinder or directional LPDA
+72 dB max
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our SureCall warranty information page.