Features of the Cel-Fi GO G32 Adventure Van system
- Improves cell signal in class B adventure vans and small trailers.
- Boosts one carrier at a time for multiple users simultaneously. The Cel-Fi GO G32 booster amplifies your choice of Verizon (5G/4G), AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, UScellular, or GCI Alaska (5G/4G/3G). (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- The Cel-Fi GO G32 booster provides an industry-leading gain of up to 100 dB in stationary mode when you’re parked and up to 65 dB in mobile mode when you’re underway. Switch modes with the Cel-Fi WAVE app for smartphones.
- Your choice of outside antenna:
- Standard: The RFI 26″ whip antenna has 4.5 to 5.5 dBi of gain and 16.4′ attached RG58 coax cable.
- Option #1: The Top Signal 5G OTR antenna has 3.2 to 4.1 dBi of gain, your choice of four heights (11.5″, 15.2″, 22.5″, or 26.3″), and 11.3′ attached RG58 coax cable.
- Option #2: The RFI 38″ quick‑release whip antenna has 4.5 to 6.5 dBi of gain, a quick-release feature for storage or low-clearance areas, and 16.4′ attached RG58 coax cable.
- Your choice of antenna mount: horizontal rail mount, quick fold-down “bull bar” mount, or magnet mount.
- The inside desktop antenna rests upright on any flat surface—countertops, tables, shelves, etc.—and is easily moved to where you need better signal in your van. This omnidirectional antenna broadcasts to phones and cellular devices in a 360° circle.
- Connect the desktop antenna to the booster with your choice of 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 feet of thin, flexible coax cable.
- Includes a 120V AC power supply and a 12V DC power supply.
Whether you’re at an RV resort, a remote national park, or mountain getaway, the Cel-Fi GO G32 Adventure Van system will help you stay connected, with faster 5G/4G data and fewer dropped calls, fewer undelivered texts, and fewer missed email messages.
The Cel-Fi GO G32 Adventure Van system gives you maximum flexibility with an inside desktop antenna to get signal where you need it most in your van or RV—the dining area, the driver’s console tray, even outside. You can move the antenna whenever and wherever you need it.
Antennas and mounting options
(Click images to enlarge)
Who is the Cel-Fi GO G32 Adventure Van system for?
- Class B adventure vans, including the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Dodge Promaster, Unimog, Unicat, Revel 4×4, Storyteller Overland, Adventure Truck XT, Roadtrek, Sportsmobile, and more.
- Government agencies with vans and trucks that serve as mobile command posts (police, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Anyone who needs the best, most reliable cell phone connectivity in their van or similar vehicle.
The Cel‑Fi GO Adventure Van system works best in vehicles with metal roofs.
For vehicles with non‑metallic roofs, use the Cel‑Fi GO RV system.
Get more features with the Cel-Fi WAVE app
The Cel-Fi WAVE app for smartphones lets you check your Cel-Fi GO G32 booster’s status and change its settings:
- Dashboard: An overview of the state of your Cel-Fi GO G32 booster system, including the outside signal strength and quality and the boost strength.
- Settings: Switch between mobile and stationary modes, change the default carrier, update your booster’s software, and more.
- Advanced: Check your antenna separation and get detailed technical information for troubleshooting.
Cel-Fi GO G32 Adventure Van system contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your RV:
The standard kit (RFI 26″ antenna) includes:
The Top Signal 5G OTR antenna kit includes:
The RFI 38″ antenna kit includes:
Works with most major cellular carriers
This Cel-Fi GO G32 Smart Signal Booster system works with Verizon 5G/4G LTE cellular bands and AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, UScellular, and GCI Alaska 5G/4G LTE/3G cellular bands. It does not work with other cellular networks, and it does not boost Verizon 3G.
The Cel-Fi GO G32 operates on two cellular bands simultaneously from a single carrier. It will support only one carrier at a time.
Not sure which bands your phone uses? Contact us—our technical support reps will be happy to help you!
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Outside omnidirectional OTR
Omnidirectional desktop tower
SMA / FME / N
+100 dB max (stationary); +65 dB max (mobile)
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
10 dBm per 5 MHz
Booster Case Material:
LED light & smartphone app
For warranty information on this product, please see our Cel-Fi warranty information page.