Features of the Top Signal Cel-Fi GO Adventure Van RV system
- Improves cell signal in adventure vans, RVs, motorhomes, fifth wheels, and trailers of any size.
- Boosts one carrier at a time for multiple users simultaneously. The Cel-Fi GO booster amplifies your choice of Verizon (5G/4G), AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, or GCI Alaska (5G/4G/3G). (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- The Cel-Fi GO booster provides an industry-leading gain of up to 100 dB in stationary mode when you’re parked and up to 65 dB in mobile mode when you’re underway. Switch modes with the Cel-Fi WAVE app.
- Choose your outside antenna mast height with Wilson Electronics’s modular OTR antenna. The OTR antenna attaches to a ladder or other rail with a 3-way antenna mount (included) and includes 15 feet of coax cable.
- Two inside antennas rest upright on any flat surface—countertops, tables, shelves, etc.—and are easily moved to where you need better signal in your van or RV. Use the antenna that works best for you:
- The compact directional panel antenna points toward your phones and cellular devices. It can also be mounted on vertical surfaces with a bracket (included) or Command® Strips or similar adhesives (not included).
- The omnidirectional desktop antenna broadcasts to phones and cellular devices in all directions.
- Connect the antennas to the booster with your choice of 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 feet of thin, flexible coax cable.
- Includes both 120-volt AC and 12-volt DC power supplies. Plug your Cel-Fi GO booster into whatever power source is convenient for you.
Whether you’re at an RV resort, a remote national park, or mountain getaway, the Top Signal Cel-Fi GO Adventure Van system will help you stay connected, with faster 5G/4G data and fewer dropped calls, fewer undelivered texts, and fewer missed email messages.
The Top Signal Cel-Fi GO Adventure Van system gives you total flexibility: Use either of the two inside antennas included in the kit to get signal where you need it most in your van or RV—the dining area, the driver’s console tray, even outside. You can move the antennas whenever and wherever you need them most.
The Top Signal Cel-Fi GO Adventure Van system includes two inside broadcast antennas for flexible and easy setup. (Click to enlarge.)
(Click images to enlarge)
Who is the Top Signal Cel-Fi GO Adventure Van RV kit for?
- Adventure vans, including the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Dodge Promaster, Unimog, Unicat, Revel 4×4, Storyteller Overland, Adventure Truck XT, Roadtrek, Sportsmobile, and more.
- Class A and class C motorhomes (20–45 feet long).
- Fifth wheel trailers.
- Travel trailers with a standard ball hitch receiver.
- Government agencies with RVs that serve as mobile command posts (police, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Anyone who needs the best, most reliable cell phone connectivity in their RV or trailer.
You can install the Top Signal Cel-Fi GO Adventure Van RV kit yourself or you can have it installed by an RV dealer or service center.
Click here to download the one-page PDF installation guide for instructions and tips on setting up this system in your RV, motorhome, or trailer.
Get more features with the Cel-Fi WAVE app
The Cel-Fi WAVE app for smartphones lets you check your Cel-Fi GO booster’s status and change its settings:
- Dashboard: An overview of the state of your Cel-Fi GO booster system, including the outside signal strength and quality and the boost strength.
- Settings: Switch between mobile and stationary modes, change the default carrier, align your outside directional antenna, update your booster’s software, and more.
- Advanced: Get detailed technical information for troubleshooting.
Top Signal Cel-Fi GO Adventure Van RV kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your RV:
Works with most major cellular carriers
This Cel-Fi GO Smart Signal Booster system works with Verizon 5G/4G LTE cellular bands and AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and GCI Alaska 5G/4G LTE/3G cellular bands. It does not work with other cellular networks, and it does not boost Verizon 3G.
The Cel-Fi GO operates on two cellular bands simultaneously from a single carrier. It will support only one carrier at a time.
Not sure which bands your phone uses? Contact us—our technical support reps will be happy to help you!
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Outside omnidirectional OTR
Omnidirectional desktop tower & directional panel
SMA & N
+100 dB max (stationary); +65 dB max (mobile)
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
10 dBm per 5 MHz
Booster Case Material:
LED light & smartphone app
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.