Features of the Cel-Fi GO Adventure Van system
- Improves cell signal in adventure vans and small trailers.
- Boosts one carrier at a time for multiple users simultaneously. The Cel-Fi GO booster amplifies your choice of Verizon (5G/4G), AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, UScellular, or GCI Alaska (5G/4G/3G). (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- The Cel-Fi GO booster provides an industry-leading gain of up to 100 dB in stationary mode when you’re parked and up to 65 dB in mobile mode when you’re underway. Switch modes with the Cel-Fi WAVE app for smartphones.
- Wilson Electronics’s modular Drive OTR antenna gives you a choice of antenna mast lengths between 10.5″ and 41.5″. The Drive OTR antenna attaches to a ladder or other rail with a 3-way antenna mount (included) and includes 16 feet of coax cable. An optional MagMAX magnet mount firmly secures the OTR antenna to steel roofs.
- The inside desktop antenna rests upright on any flat surface—countertops, tables, shelves, etc.—and is easily moved to where you need better signal in your van. This omnidirectional antenna broadcasts to phones and cellular devices in a 360° circle.
- Connect the antenna to the booster with your choice of 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 feet of thin, flexible coax cable.
- Includes a 12V DC power supply.
Whether you’re at an RV resort, a remote national park, or mountain getaway, the Cel-Fi GO Adventure Van system will help you stay connected, with faster 5G/4G data and fewer dropped calls, fewer undelivered texts, and fewer missed email messages.
The Cel-Fi GO Adventure Van system gives you maximum flexibility with an inside desktop antenna to get signal where you need it most in your van or RV—the dining area, the driver’s console tray, even outside. You can move the antenna whenever and wherever you need it.
The Cel-Fi GO Adventure Van system includes an inside desktop antenna for flexible and easy setup. (Click to enlarge.)
(Click images to enlarge)
Who is the Cel-Fi GO Adventure Van system for?
- Adventure vans, including the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Dodge Promaster, Unimog, Unicat, Revel 4×4, Storyteller Overland, Adventure Truck XT, Roadtrek, Sportsmobile, and more.
- Class A and class C motorhomes (20–45 feet long).
- Fifth wheel trailers.
- Travel trailers with a standard ball hitch receiver.
- Government agencies with RVs that serve as mobile command posts (police, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Anyone who needs the best, most reliable cell phone connectivity in their RV or trailer.
The Cel‑Fi GO Adventure Van system works best in vehicles with metal roofs.
For vehicles with non‑metallic roofs, use the Cel‑Fi GO RV system.
Get more features with the Cel-Fi WAVE app
The Cel-Fi WAVE app for smartphones lets you check your Cel-Fi GO booster’s status and change its settings:
- Dashboard: An overview of the state of your Cel-Fi GO booster system, including the outside signal strength and quality and the boost strength.
- Settings: Switch between mobile and stationary modes, change the default carrier, align your outside directional antenna, update your booster’s software, and more.
- Advanced: Get detailed technical information for troubleshooting.
Cel-Fi GO Adventure Van system contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your RV:
Works with most major cellular carriers
This Cel-Fi GO Smart Signal Booster system works with Verizon 5G/4G LTE cellular bands and AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, UScellular, and GCI Alaska 5G/4G LTE/3G cellular bands. It does not work with other cellular networks, and it does not boost Verizon 3G.
The Cel-Fi GO operates on two cellular bands simultaneously from a single carrier. It will support only one carrier at a time.
Not sure which bands your phone uses? Contact us—our technical support reps will be happy to help you!
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Outside omnidirectional OTR
Omnidirectional desktop tower
+100 dB max (stationary); +65 dB max (mobile)
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
10 dBm per 5 MHz
Booster Case Material:
LED light & smartphone app
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.