Features of the Cel-Fi GO G32 Class B Van system
- Improves cell signal in class B vans and small trailers.
- Boosts one carrier at a time for multiple users simultaneously. The Cel-Fi GO G32 booster amplifies your choice of Verizon (5G/4G), AT&T, T‑Mobile, UScellular, or GCI Alaska (5G/4G/3G). (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- The Cel-Fi GO G32 booster provides an industry-leading gain of up to 100 dB in stationary mode when you’re parked and up to 65 dB in mobile mode when you’re underway. Switch modes with the Cel-Fi WAVE app for smartphones.
- Your choice of outside antenna:
- Standard: The Poynting PUCK‑1 low-profile antenna has up to 6.0 dBi gain and 6.6′ (2 m) of attached RTK031 coax cable. It can be mounted on your van’s roof magnetically, with an adhesive pad, or on a rail. (All mounting hardware is included.)
- Option #1: The Top Signal 5G OTR antenna has 3.2 to 4.1 dBi of gain and and 11.3′ (3.4 m) attached RG58 coax cable. Includes a mast extension and spring mount for your choice of 4 antenna heights (11.5″, 15.2″, 22.5″, or 26.3″). Mounts with a 3‑way L‑bracket mount, or you can upgrade to a magnet mount.
- Option #2: The RFI 26″ whip antenna has 4.5 to 5.5 dBi of gain and 16.4′ (5 m) attached RG58 coax cable. Includes a horizontal rail mount, or you can upgrade to a quick fold-down “bull bar” mount or a magnet mount.
- Option #3: The RFI 38″ quick‑release whip antenna has 4.5 to 6.5 dBi of gain and 16.4′ (5 m) attached RG58 coax cable. RFI’s 38″ antenna has a quick-release feature for storage or low-clearance areas. Includes a horizontal rail mount, or you can upgrade to a quick fold-down “bull bar” mount or a magnet mount.
- The inside antenna is a Poynting PUCK‑1. The PUCK‑1’s small size (3.9″ × 1.4″) makes it easy to mount in small spaces. It rests upright on any flat surface and can be mounted magnetically or with the included adhesive. This omnidirectional antenna broadcasts to phones and cellular devices in a 360° circle.
- Includes a 120V AC power supply and a 12V DC power supply.
Whether you’re parked at an RV resort, camping in a remote national park, or boondocking on public land, the Cel-Fi GO G32 Class B Van system will help you stay connected with faster 5G/4G data and fewer dropped calls, fewer undelivered texts, and fewer missed email messages.
This custom system, available only from Powerful Signal, uses the Poynting PUCK‑1 antenna inside your van for maximum performance in a small, easily mounted form factor.
Antennas and mounting options
(Click images to enlarge)
Who is the Cel-Fi GO G32 Class B Van system for?
- Class B vans, including the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Dodge Promaster, Unimog, Unicat, Revel 4×4, Storyteller Overland, Adventure Truck XT, Roadtrek, Sportsmobile, and more.
- Government agencies with vans and trucks that serve as mobile command posts (police, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Anyone who needs the best, most reliable cell phone connectivity in their van or similar vehicle.
The Cel‑Fi GO Adventure Van system works best in vehicles with metal roofs.
For vehicles with non‑metallic roofs, use the Cel‑Fi GO RV system.
You can install the Cel-Fi GO G32 Class B Van system yourself or you can have it installed by an RV dealer or service center.
Click here to download the PDF installation guide for instructions and tips on setting up this system in your van or trailer.
Get more features with the Cel-Fi WAVE app
The Cel-Fi WAVE app for smartphones lets you check your Cel-Fi GO G32 booster’s status and change its settings:
- Dashboard: An overview of the state of your Cel-Fi GO G32 booster system, including the outside signal strength and quality and the boost strength.
- Settings: Switch between mobile and stationary modes, change the default carrier, update your booster’s software, and more.
- Advanced: Check your antenna separation and get detailed technical information for troubleshooting.
Cel-Fi GO G32 Class B Van system contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your RV:
The standard kit includes:
The Top Signal 5G OTR antenna kit includes:
The RFI 26″ antenna kit includes:
The RFI 38″antenna kit includes:
Works with most major cellular carriers
This Cel-Fi GO G32 Smart Signal Booster system works with Verizon 5G/4G LTE cellular bands and AT&T, T‑Mobile, UScellular, and GCI Alaska 5G/4G LTE/3G cellular bands. It does not work with other cellular networks, and it does not boost Verizon 3G.
The Cel-Fi GO G32 operates on two cellular bands simultaneously from a single carrier. It will support only one carrier at a time.
Not sure which bands your phone uses? Contact us—our technical support reps will be happy to help you!
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Class B van/small trailer
Omnidirectional low-profile / omni OTR / omni whip
RTK031 / RG58
SMA / FME
+100 dB max (stationary); +65 dB max (mobile)
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
10 dBm per 5 MHz
Booster Case Material:
LED light & smartphone app
For warranty information on this product, please see our Cel-Fi warranty information page.