Features of the 26″ RFI whip antenna
- 4.5–5.5 dBi nominal gain.
- 25.8″ (65.5 cm) tall × 1.0″ (2.6 cm) wide at the base.
- Black fiberglass radome.
- RFI’s patented Meander™ radiating elements deliver extraordinary consistency in gain, coverage pattern, and bandwidth.
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G and 4G/LTE frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Attached spring mount has a threaded base (0.5″‑30 × 0.6″) and jam nut that mounts to a 0.5″–0.625″ (13–16 mm) hole.
- Includes six optional mounts for your vehicle. (See photo gallery, below.)
- 16.4′ (5.0 m) of RG58 cable is attached to the spring mount, terminating in an FME‑female connector. (Do you need to adapt to SMA‑male, SMB‑female, or N‑male?)
- 1‑year warranty.
How the 26″ RFI whip antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with commercial RVs, adventure vans, motorhomes, fifth wheels, trailers, service vehicles, and pickup trucks. (May also be adapted for use with buildings.)
- Works with cell signal boosters with FME‑male connectors; easily adapted to SMA, SMB, or N connectors.
Optional add-on mounts for this antenna
The RFI 26″ long whip antenna requires a sturdy mount with a 0.5–0.625″ (13–16 mm) hole. If you need a mount for your antenna, we offer six add‑on mounting options:
- The 3‑way rail mount secures to rails and brackets.
- The MagMAX 3X magnet mount firmly attaches to steel roofs.
- The Rhino-Rack folding aerial bracket attaches to rails, ladders, and Rhino-Rack systems. It folds 180° into 7 positions.
- The fold-down “bull bar” mount attaches to rails and ladder. It folds 90° into 4 positions.
- The ladder-mounted SkyPole sets up in moments and extends to 12 feet for maximum antenna elevation and reception.
- The tow bar-mounted SkyPole for motorhomes without ladders attaches to a trailer hitch.
Top Signal 3‑way rail mount
Do you need an adapter?
This RFI antenna has 16.4 feet of RG58 coax cable terminated with an FME-female connector.
If your cell signal booster has FME-male connectors (like the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 does), you do not need to adapt this antenna; it will connect to your booster natively.
You will need to add an optional adapter (above) if you plan to use this antenna with any of the following boosters:
Choose the adapter add-on option at the top of this page before clicking Add to Cart.
This comparison will help you identify the connectors on your booster and its coax cables. (Click to enlarge.)
26″ RFI whip antenna contents
RFI 26″ black fiberglass whip antenna w/attached spring mount, 16.4′ black RG58 coax cable & FME‑female connector CD7194‑B
Top Signal 3-way antenna rail mount w/hardware TS432120
Top Signal MagMAX 3X antenna mount TS432011
Rhino-Rack folding aerial bracket 43196 w/3‑way rail mount & hardware TS432120
RFI bull bar antenna mount w/hardware TS432702 & stainless steel 3‑way mount TS432111
Top Signal 12′ collapsible SkyPole ladder mount w/hardware TS431010
Top Signal 12′ collapsible SkyPole w/towbar mount & hardware TS431020
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
RV/adventure van/service vehicle/pickup truck
25.8 in. (65.5 cm)
Spring mount (fixed base)
0.5 in. (12.7 mm) thread
16.4 ft. (5.0 m)
Gain 698–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–2170 MHz:
Gain 2300–2700 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
RFI products have a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship; see RFI Americas full warranty statement (PDF). This antenna is also covered by Top Signal’s 90-day warranty.