Features of the RFI quick‑release whip antenna
- 4.5–5.5 dBi nominal gain.
- 28.9″ (73.5 cm) tall × 1.22″ (3.1 cm) wide at the base.
- Black fiberglass radome.
- RFI’s patented Meander™ radiating elements deliver extraordinary consistency in gain, coverage pattern, and bandwidth.
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- RFI’s Q‑Fit® threaded quick-release connector provides fast, easy takedown and setup. The whip antenna attaches and detaches in seconds.
- The included spring mount has a threaded base (0.5″‑30 × 0.6″) and jam nut that mounts to a 0.5″–0.625″ (13–16 mm) hole.
- Includes six optional mounts for your vehicle. (See photo gallery, below.)
- 16.4′ (5.0 m) of RG58 cable is attached to the spring mount, terminating in an FME‑female connector. (Do you need to adapt to SMA‑male, SMB‑female, or N‑male?)
- 1‑year warranty.
RFI’s whip antenna includes a threaded quick-release that allows you to remove and reattach the antenna in seconds. Get on the road and set up your parking spot quickly and easily! (Click to enlarge.)
How the RFI quick‑release whip antenna works
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use with commercial OTR trucks, RVs, motorhomes, fifth-wheels, trailers, service vehicles, and pickup trucks. (May also be adapted for use with buildings.)
- Works with cell signal boosters with FME‑male connectors; easily adapted to SMA, SMB, or N connectors.
Do you need an adapter?
This RFI antenna has 16.4 feet of RG58 coax cable terminated with an FME-female connector.
If your cell signal booster has FME-male connectors (like the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 does), you do not need to adapt this antenna; it will connect to your booster natively.
You will need to add an optional adapter (above) if you plan to use this antenna with any of the following boosters:
Choose the adapter add-on option at the top of this page before clicking Add to Cart.
This comparison will help you identify the connectors on your booster and its coax cables. (Click to enlarge.)
RFI quick‑release whip antenna contents
RFI 29″ black fiberglass whip antenna
Spring mount w/16.4′ black RG58 coax cable & FME‑female connector
Top Signal 2½″ rail mount w/hardware TS432110
Top Signal MagMAX 3X antenna mount TS432011
Rhino-Rack folding aerial bracket 43196 w/3‑way rail mount & hardware TS432111
RFI bull bar antenna mount w/hardware TS432702 & stainless steel 3‑way mount TS432111
Top Signal 12′ collapsible SkyPole ladder mount w/hardware TS431010
Top Signal 12′ collapsible SkyPole w/towbar mount & hardware TS431020
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
RV/commercial truck/service vehicle/pickup truck
28.9 in. (73.5 cm)
Spring mount w/threaded quick-release base
0.5 in. (12.7 mm) thread
16.4 ft. (5.0 m)
Gain 698–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–2170 MHz:
Gain 2300–2700 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane::
Beamwidth Vertical Plane::
RFI products have a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship; see RFI Americas full warranty statement (PDF). This antenna is also covered by Top Signal’s 90-day warranty.