Features of the HiBoost Travel 4G LTE
- Excellent gain and power 4G cell phone signal booster for vehicles.
- Most competitive price for a mobile booster in its class.
- Boosts 4G LTE and 3G service for voice, text, and data.
- Works with all major U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Boosts cell signal for multiple users simultaneously.
The HiBoost Travel 4G LTE cell phone signal booster provides excellent power for improved cellular reception on the road. Stay connected farther from cell towers and experience fewer dropped calls, undelivered texts, and missed email messages. Data-driven navigation and other apps will perform better in remote areas with weak cell service and obstructions between your car and the cell tower.
Who is the HiBoost Travel 4G LTE for?
When you need stronger cell phone signal in your car at the best possible price.
- Mobile employees who work out of their cars (salespeople, real estate agents, etc.)
- Emergency responders (police, sheriff, fire, EMT, etc.).
- Field service technicians (oil, gas, agriculture, etc.).
- Taxi, limo, and shuttle service drivers.
- Government agencies (Forest Service, FBI, executive and legislative staff, military, etc.).
- Anyone who needs better, more reliable cell phone connectivity on the road.
Installing the HiBoost Travel 4G LTE is simple and fast. It does not require professional help; you can do it yourself in about 30 minutes. (See Documentation, below, to download the installation guide.)
Typical setup of the HiBoost Travel 4G LTE (click to enlarge)
HiBoost Travel 4G LTE kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting better signal in your vehicle:
Works with all major cellular carriers
The HiBoost Travel 4G LTE works with all major wireless carriers:
- U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and most others.
- Canadian carriers, including Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind, and most others.
It operates on common 4G/3G cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Omnidirectional magnet-mount (×1)
Omnidirectional low-profile (×1)
+50 dB max
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our HiBoost warranty information page.