Features of the Nextivity CEL-FI GO G32 Class B/Class C high‑gain antenna system
- Combines the most powerful consumer cell signal booster with a high-gain whip antenna for the best possible signal in your motorhome or van.
- This complete kit features your choice of five mounting options for the high-gain outside antenna. (See photo gallery, below.)
- Standard: The 2½″ rail mount secures to rails and brackets.
- Optional upgrade #1: The fold-down “bull bar” mount lays the antenna flat instantly with a spring‑loaded pin.
- Optional upgrade #2: The MagMAX 3X magnet mount firmly attaches to steel roofs.
- Optional upgrade #3: The ladder-mounted SkyPole sets up in moments and extends to 12 feet for maximum antenna elevation and reception.
- Optional upgrade #4: The tow bar-mounted SkyPole for motorhomes without ladders attaches to a trailer hitch.
- The CEL-FI GO G32 booster provides an industry-leading gain of up to 100 dB in Stationary mode when you’re parked and up to 65 dB in Mobile mode when you’re underway; switch modes with the Nextivity WAVE app for smartphones. Boosts one carrier at a time for multiple users simultaneously; choose from five major carriers; switch carriers at any time.
- RFI’s 38.2″ (90.7 cm) fiberglass OTR antenna provides 4.5 to 6.5 dBi of signal gain and includes 16.4′ (5.0 m) of RG58 coax cable and a quick-release feature for easy, fast setup and takedown.
- Top Signal’s directional EDGE panel antenna stands upright on any flat surface and connects to the booster with 15 feet of thin, flexible coax cable. Move the antenna where you need improved cell signal inside your RV, fifth wheel, trailer, or towable.
- Includes a 120V AC power supply.
With sufficient outside signal strength (−115 dBm RSRP or about 1 bar), this CEL-FI GO G32 system can improve signal throughout your motorhome or van. Less outside signal will reduce the total coverage amount but you will still be able to call, text, and use cellular data closer to the inside antenna (as long as outside signal isn’t effectively zero).
Choose your preferred antenna mounting option
Standard option: 2½‑inch fixed rail mount
Who is the CEL-FI GO G32 Class B/Class C system for?
- Class C motorhomes (20–30 feet long).
- Class B adventure vans, including the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Dodge Promaster, Unimog, Unicat, Revel 4×4, Storyteller Overland, Adventure Truck XT, Roadtrek, Sportsmobile, and more.
- Government agencies with RVs that serve as mobile command posts (police, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Anyone who needs the best, most reliable cell phone connectivity in their motorhome, van, or similar RV.
Get more features with the Nextivity WAVE app
The Nextivity WAVE app for smartphones lets you check your CEL-FI GO G32 booster’s status and change its settings:
- Dashboard: An overview of the state of your CEL-FI GO G32 booster system, including the outside signal strength and quality and the boost strength.
- Settings: Switch between mobile and stationary modes, change the default carrier, update your booster’s software, and more.
- Advanced: Check your antenna separation and get detailed technical information for troubleshooting.
Works with most major cellular carriers
This CEL-FI GO G32 Smart Signal Booster system works with Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, UScellular, and GCI Alaska 5G and 4G/LTE cellular bands. It does not work with other cellular networks.
The CEL-FI GO G32 operates on two cellular bands simultaneously from a single carrier. It will support only one carrier at a time.
Not sure which bands your phone uses? Contact us—our technical support reps will be happy to help you!
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Omnidirectional whip (×1)
Directional panel (×1)
RG58 / 195
SMA / N / FME
+100 dB max (stationary); +65 dB max (mobile)
Max Output Power (Uplink):
20 22 dBm
Max Output Power (Downlink):
10 dBm per 5 MHz
Booster Case Material:
Metal; NEMA-4 rated
LED light & smartphone app
For warranty information on this product, please see our Nextivity warranty information page.