This kit has been discontinued. Click here to see our other RV and trailer systems.
Features of the Cel-Fi GO G32 Fifth Wheel Towed Vehicle system
- Includes two sets of antennas and two power supplies. Use in your RV, motorhome, fifth wheel, or trailer and in your pickup truck or tow-behind car—just disconnect and move the booster for improved signal in both vehicles.
- The Cel-Fi GO G32 booster provides an industry-leading gain of up to 100 dB in your parked RV, fifth wheel, or trailer and up to 65 dB in your car or pickup truck when underway. You can switch the booster between stationary and mobile modes with the Cel-Fi WAVE app for smartphones.
- The booster amplifies one carrier network at a time—choose from Verizon (5G/4G), AT&T, T‑Mobile, UScellular, or GCI Alaska (5G/4G/3G). (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Your choice of outside antenna:
- Standard: The Top Signal 5G OTR antenna has 3.2 to 4.1 dBi of gain. This modular antenna gives you a choice of four heights between 11.5″ and 26.3″; it mounts to a ladder or other rail with a 3‑way L‑bracket (included) and has 11.3′ of attached RG58 coax cable.
- Optional upgrade #1: The RFI 26″ whip antenna has 4.5 to 5.5 dBi of gain. It mounts to a ladder or other rail with a horizontal rail mount (included) and has 16.4′ of attached RG58 coax cable.
- Optional upgrade #2: The RFI 38″ quick‑release whip antenna has 4.5 to 6.5 dBi of gain and can be quickly and easily removed for storage or low-clearance areas. It mounts to a ladder or other rail with a horizontal rail mount (included) and has 16.4′ of attached RG58 coax cable.
- Top Signal’s directional EDGE panel antenna stands upright on any flat surface. Move the antenna where you need improved cell signal inside your RV, fifth wheel, or trailer. Connect the antenna to the booster with your choice of 5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 feet of thin, flexible coax cable.
- The magnet-mount antenna and a dashboard-mount antenna install in your pickup truck or tow-behind car. (If you have an aluminum-body truck, attach a steel disc to your cab roof to use the magnet-mount antenna.)
- Includes a 120V AC power supply for use in your rig and a 12V DC power supply for use in your personal vehicle.
The Cel-Fi GO G32 Fifth Wheel Towed Vehicle cell phone signal booster system improves cellular reception inside RVs, motorhomes, fifth wheels, and trailers. Place the inside panel antenna where you need signal most—the dining area, the driver’s console tray, the bedroom, even outside—and move it as needed. This system includes your choice of between 5 and 30 feet of flexible 195 coax cable that makes moving the antenna quick and simple. With sufficient outside signal strength (−115 dBm RSRP or at least 1 bar), the Cel-Fi GO G32 booster, OTR antenna, and panel antenna can improve signal across half of your rig or more.
This system also includes a separate set of antennas and a 12-volt power supply to install in your pickup or towed vehicle. Simply disconnect the Cel-Fi GO G32 booster in one vehicle and reconnect it in the other. Use the Cel-Fi WAVE app to switch between stationary and mobile modes, depending on how you want to use the booster.
Whether you’re at an RV resort, a remote national park, or mountain getaway, the Cel-Fi GO G32 Fifth Wheel Towed Vehicle system will help you stay connected, with faster 5G/4G data and fewer dropped calls, fewer undelivered texts, and fewer missed email messages.
Who is the Cel-Fi GO G32 Fifth Wheel Towed Vehicle system for?
- Fifth wheels, travel trailers, toy haulers, and other rigs towed by a pickup truck or SUV.
- Class A motorhomes (30–45 feet long) with towed cars that need improved cell signal in both vehicles.
- RVs and towables that need better signal throughout the rig.
- Government agencies with RVs that serve as mobile command posts (police, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Anyone who needs the best, most reliable cell phone connectivity in their RV or towable.
This solution is perfect for motor coaches that tow a small personal vehicle.
You can install the Cel-Fi GO G32 Fifth Wheel Towed Vehicle system yourself, or you can have it installed by an RV dealer or service center.
Click here to download the PDF installation guide for instructions and tips on setting up this system in your RV, motorhome, fifth wheel, or trailer.
Get more features with the Cel-Fi WAVE app
The Cel-Fi WAVE app for smartphones lets you check your Cel-Fi GO G32 booster’s status and change its settings:
- Dashboard: An overview of the state of your Cel-Fi GO G32 booster system, including the outside signal strength and quality and the boost strength.
- Settings: Switch between mobile and stationary modes, change the default carrier, update your booster’s software, and more.
- Advanced: Check your antenna separation and get detailed technical information for troubleshooting.
Cel-Fi GO G32 Fifth Wheel Towed Vehicle system contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your vehicles:
The standard kit (Top Signal 5G OTR antenna) includes:
The RFI 26″ antenna kit includes:
The RFI 38″ antenna kit includes:
Works with most major cellular carriers
This Cel-Fi GO G32 Smart Signal Booster system works with Verizon 5G/4G LTE cellular bands and AT&T, T‑Mobile, UScellular, and GCI Alaska 5G/4G LTE/3G cellular bands. It does not work with other cellular networks, and it does not boost Verizon 3G.
The Cel-Fi GO G32 operates on two cellular bands simultaneously from a single carrier. It will support only one carrier at a time.
Not sure which bands your phone uses? Contact us—our technical support reps will be happy to help you!
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
RV/Fifth wheel/Trailer + Car/Pickup Truck/SUV
Outside omnidirectional OTR + outside omnidirectional mag-mount
Directional panel + omnidirectional low-profile
195 / RG174 / LEONI Dacar® 302
SMA / N
+100 dB max (stationary); +65 dB max (mobile)
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
10 dBm per 5 MHz
Booster Case Material:
LED light & smartphone app
For warranty information on this product, please see our Cel-Fi warranty information page.