Features of the Top Signal 5G OTR antenna
- Omnidirectional antenna for trucks, commercial vehicles, RVs, fifth-wheels, trailers, class B adventure vans.
- Works with 600–4000 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Includes a mast extension and spring mount for your choice of 11.5″, 15.2″, 22.5″, or 26.3″ antenna height.
- 11.3′ RG58 coax cable (attached) with a thin SMA-female connector that threads through the mast, out the side exit adapter, and into your vehicle.
- SMA-male barrel connector attaches to signal boosters with SMA-female connectors, including the Cel‑Fi GO M, weBoost Drive X, and HiBoost Travel 4G 2.0. (An optional SMB adapter is available for the weBoost Drive Reach, and an FME adapter is available for the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0.)
- 3-way L‑bracket mount included.
- Optional MagMAX magnet mounts (TS432010, TS432011) firmly secure the antenna to steel roofs or tool boxes. Use the MagMAX without the antenna mast extension; with the mast extension, use the MagMAX 3X.
- 2-year warranty.
Without its mast extension, the Top Signal 5G OTR antenna can be mounted to steel cab roofs with the optional Top Signal MagMAX magnet mount (top & right). The MagMAX 3X magnet mount (bottom) works with or without the antenna mast extension. (Click to enlarge.)
Who is the Top Signal 5G OTR antenna for?
- OTR truckers and drivers of other CMVs.
- RVs, fifth-wheels, trailers, and class B adventure vans.
- Field service technicians (oil, gas, agriculture, etc.).
- Government agencies (Forest Service, executive and legislative staff, military, etc.).
- Emergency responders (police, sheriff, fire, EMT, etc.).
- Delivery and service vans.
The Top Signal 5G OTR antenna includes an optional mast extension and spring mount for four setup options from 11.5″ to 26.3″. (Click to enlarge.)
Installing the Top Signal 5G OTR antenna is simple and fast. It does not require professional help; you can do it yourself in about 20 minutes.
The antenna can be mounted in a ⅜″ × 24 CB mount, or using the included 3‑way rail mount, or with an optional MagMAX or MagMAX 3X magnet mount for steel roofs.
You can download the installation instructions here.
Top Signal 5G OTR antenna installation guide. (Click to download.)
Do you need an adapter?
The Top Signal 5G OTR antenna has 11.3 feet of RG58 coax cable terminated with an SMA‑female connector. The kit includes an SMA-male barrel adapter for connecting to cell signal boosters with SMA-female connectors.
If your cell signal booster has SMA‑female connectors, you do not need to adapt this antenna; it will connect to your booster natively. Boosters with SMA‑female connectors include the Cel‑Fi GO M, the weBoost Drive X or Drive 4G‑X, and the HiBoost Travel 4G 2.0 or Travel 4G LTE.
You will need to add an optional adapter (above) if you plan to use this antenna with any of the following boosters:
Choose the adapter add-on option at the top of this page before clicking Add to Cart.
This comparison will help you identify the connectors on your mobile booster and its coax cables. (Click to enlarge.)
Top Signal 5G OTR antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
Commercial truck/RV/Fifth-wheel/Trailer/Class B Adventure Van
SMA-female / SMA-male (w/adapter)
11.3 ft. (3.44 m)
11.5″, 15.2″, 22.5″, or 26.3″ (30.2, 39.6, 58.2, or 67.8 cm), depending on setup
CB/3-way mount/magnetic mount
⅜-in. × 24 thread
Gain 600–798 MHz:
Gain 806–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1990–2170 MHz:
Gain 2300–2700 MHz:
Gain 3300–4000 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.