Features of the Wilson 950079 power supply
- Designed for 12-volt weBoost Drive Reach mobile cell signal booster (manufactured since ).
- Stripped and tinned leads connect directly to your vehicle’s 12V power system instead of using a DC socket power port.
- Always on (no on/off switch).
- Includes an in-line fuse holder and 3A fuse.
- 5.5 × 2.1 × 11.0 mm DC plug.
- 11.0′ (3.35 m) cable.
The Wilson 950079 power supply works with these signal boosters (sold separately):
Please note: This power supply does not work with 5-volt weBoost Drive Reach boosters manufactured before . For the 5V weBoost Drive Reach, use the Wilson 850022.
This power supply works with weBoost Drive Reach models with a 12V DC label below the booster’s power socket. (Click for more information.)
Wilson 950079 power supply contents
weBoost Drive Reach (12V/1.8A model)
12V ⎓ 3.0A
12.0V ⎓ 1.8A
11 mm (0.433 in.)
Plug Diameter (Outer):
5.5 mm (0.22 in.)
Plug Diameter (Inner):
2.1 mm (0.083 in.)
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.