Features of the Top Signal omni desktop antenna
- 8.0 × 3.0 × 3.0‑inch omnidirectional building antenna.
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Rests on any flat surface, including countertops, bookshelves, tables, ledges—anywhere that’s convenient.
- Easy to move to where you need better signal.
- SMA‑female connector attaches to any coax cable terminated with an SMA-male connector.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +3.0–5.0 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 360°, vertical plane 95°.
- 90‑day warranty.
How the Top Signal omni desktop antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building.
- Easy to set up and move in homes, small offices, RVs, houseboats, or other locations that need a flexible, powerful antenna for a cell signal booster.
- Can be used as a second antenna when connected to Top Signal’s two-port desktop antenna (TS210602).
- Works with 50‑ohm cell phone signal booster systems.
Top Signal omni desktop antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
(none; accepts any coax cable with an SMA-male connector)
8.0 in. (20.3 cm)
Stands vertically on any flat surface
Gain 698–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–2700 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.