Features of the weBoost Drive Reach Class B/Class C system
- weBoost’s most powerful mobile 5G/4G cell phone signal booster for RVs, motorhomes, fifth wheels, and trailers. With its increased uplink power, the Drive Reach can pick up signal from towers that are twice as distant as other competing vehicle boosters.
- Your choice of outside antenna:
- Standard: The RFI 26″ whip antenna has 4.5 to 5.5 dBi of gain and 16.4′ attached RG58 coax cable.
- Upgrade: The RFI 38″ quick‑release whip antenna has 4.5 to 6.5 dBi of gain, a quick-release feature for storage or low-clearance areas, and 16.4′ attached RG58 coax cable.
- Your choice of antenna mount: horizontal rail mount, quick fold-down “bull bar” mount, or magnet mount.
- Top Signal’s directional EDGE panel antenna stands upright on any flat surface and connects to the booster with 10 feet of thin, flexible coax cable. Move the antenna where you need improved cell signal inside your RV, class B van, fifth wheel, or trailer.
- The included mini-mag antenna and a dashboard-mount antenna install in a car or pickup truck. Move the booster between your RV and your personal vehicle to enjoy improved cell signal wherever you go!
- Includes a 120V AC power supply for use in your rig and a 12V DC power supply for use in your personal vehicle. (A 12V DC hardwire power supply is also available as an optional add‑on.)
- Boosts 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G service for voice, text, and data for all major U.S. carriers and networks. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
The Drive Reach Class B/Class C system uses weBoost’s most powerful mobile booster to provide maximum flexibility for getting better cell signal in your RV, motorhome, class B adventure van, fifth wheel, or trailer. Using your choice of outside antenna and an inside panel antenna, you can put signal where you need it most—the dining area, the driver’s console tray, the bedroom, etc.
Stay connected longer with the strongest cell signal and experience fewer dropped calls, undelivered texts, and missed email messages. Keep your data moving faster in areas with weak cell service, obstructions, and long distances from cell phone towers.
Choose your preferred mounting option for either antenna
(Click images to enlarge)
Who is the weBoost Drive Reach Class B/Class C system for?
- Class C motorhomes (20–30 feet long).
- Class B adventure vans, including the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Dodge Promaster, Unimog, Unicat, Revel 4×4, Storyteller Overland, Adventure Truck XT, Roadtrek, Sportsmobile, and more.
- Government agencies with RVs that serve as mobile command posts (police, disaster recovery, etc.).
- Anyone who needs the best, most reliable cell phone connectivity in their motorhome, van, or similar RV.
You can install the weBoost Drive Reach Class B/Class C system yourself or you can have it installed by an RV dealer or service center.
Click here to download the one-page PDF installation guide for instructions and tips on setting up this system in your RV, motorhome, or trailer.
Optional add-on hardwire power supply
This system has an optional 12V DC hardwire power supply with an inline 3-amp fuse. The hardwire kit connects directly to your vehicle’s DC power system, freeing up a 12V power socket and allowing for a less-cluttered installation. A hardwire power supply typically requires professional installation by a car audio installer.
To get the DC hardwire power supply, or both, use the dropdown option at the top of this page before clicking Add to Cart.
The Wilson 950079 DC hardwire power supply for the weBoost Drive Reach.
weBoost Drive Reach Class B/Class C contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your RV or towable:
Choice of antennas:
Choice of antenna mounts:
How it works
Using Wilson Electronics’ patented technology, the weBoost Drive Reach receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it to a desktop-sized area. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor, while you’re underway or parked.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The weBoost Drive Reach RV system works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, UScellular, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Omnidirectional rail-mount whip + omnidirectional magnet-mount “shark fin”
Directional panel + omnidirectional low-profile
RG58 / LMR195 / LMR100
FME (adapted to SMB) / SMA (adapted to SMB & N)
+50 dB max
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our weBoost warranty information page.