Features of the weBoost Drive Reach Overland
- weBoost’s most powerful 5G/4G cell phone signal booster for overland and off-road vehicles. With its increased uplink power, the Drive Reach allows you to go further off the beaten path and still maintain a cellular connection.
- The Wilson Drive Overland all-terrain antenna meets current MIL-STD-810H and IP66 standards for endurance in tough outdoor conditions, including wind, rain, hail, dust, and dirt. It can be mounted with or without the included 13″ mast extension. The antenna connects to the Drive Reach booster with a 14′ LMR195 coax cable with threaded SMA connector.
- The outside antenna mounts to T‑slots (including Rhino-Rack systems), poles, or panels with the Wilson Overland mounting bracket. The mounting bracket folds down for low-clearance areas or garage storage.
- The weBoost Drive Reach Overland booster installs easily under your seat or in any other convenient, well-ventilated spot. The included mounting bracket allows you to secure it with flathead screws.
- The booster is powered with an included 12V socket power supply. 120V AC outlet and 12V DC hardwire power supplies are available as optional add-ons.
- Boosts 5G and 4G/LTE service for voice, text, and data for multiple users simultaneously. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Works with all major U.S. carriers and networks.
The weBoost Drive Reach Overland is a powerful, multi-user cell phone signal booster designed for use in off-road and overland trucks, SUVs, Jeeps, campers, and vans. With an industry-leading 28.3 to 29.5 dBm of uplink power, the Drive Reach can send signal to cell towers twice as far as older boosters.
The Wilson Drive Overland antenna features an easy take-down mount. Just pull and twist the knob on the mount to lay it flat for low-clearance or storage.
The Wilson Drive Overland antenna with optional 13″ mast attaches to T-slots, poles, or panels and can be laid flat quickly and easily. (Click to enlarge)
Features and options
Wilson Drive Overland antenna attached to a Rhino‑Rack
Who is the weBoost Drive Reach Overland for?
When having a usable cell phone signal in remote areas isn’t a luxury, it’s a critical necessity.
- Off-road pickup trucks and SUVs, like the Chevy Colorado ZR2, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Dodge Ram Power Wagon, Ford Excursion, Toyota 4Runner, and more.
- Overlanding vehicles, like the EarthCruiser, EarthRoamer, Adventure Truck XT, Global X, Action Mobil, Unicat, Mercedes Zetros, Mercedes Unimog, Hunter RMV Predator, Avtoros Shaman, and more.
- Class B vans, like the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit, Dodge Promaster, Revel 4×4, Storyteller Overland, Roadtrek, Sportsmobile, and more.
- Field service technicians (oil, gas, agriculture, etc.).
- Government agencies with vans and trucks that serve as mobile command posts (police, disaster recovery, etc.).
Installing the weBoost Drive Reach Overland is simple and fast. It does not require professional help; you can do it yourself in about an hour.
See the Documentation section to download the installation guides.
Typical setup of the weBoost Drive Reach (click to enlarge)
Optional add-on power supplies
If you want to use your weBoost Drive Reach Overland with an AC power source, we offer an optional 120V AC power supply.
We also offer an optional 12V DC hardwire power supply with an inline 3-amp fuse. The hardwire kit connects directly to your vehicle’s DC power system, freeing up a 12V power socket and allowing for a less-cluttered installation. A hardwire power supply typically requires professional installation by a car audio installer.
To get the AC power supply, DC hardwire power supply, or both, use the dropdown option at the top of this page before clicking Add to Cart.
Get installation help with the weBoost smartphone app
The weBoost app measures signal performance, pinpoints the nearest cell tower, and shows your cell signal strength before and after installation. It includes step-by-step setup instructions and how-to videos for weBoost products.
weBoost Drive Reach Overland kit contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your vehicle:
How it works
Using Wilson Electronics’s patented technology, the Drive Reach Overland receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your vehicle. This allows you to travel farther away from cell towers while staying connected.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The weBoost Drive Reach Overland works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, DISH Wireless, UScellular, GCI Alaska, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Overland vehicle / off-highway vehicle / pickup truck / Class B van
LMR195 / LMR100
+50 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our weBoost warranty information page.