Features of the weBoost Drive Reach Truck/Off‑Road Edition
- Combines weBoost’s most powerful 5G/4G mobile cell phone signal booster with a high-gain whip antenna for the best possible signal on the road.
- With its superior uplink power, the Drive Reach can send signal to towers that are twice as distant compared to older vehicle boosters.
- RFI’s 25.8″ (65.5 cm) fiberglass whip antenna includes 16.4′ (5.0 m) of RG58 coax cable and a quick-release feature for easy, fast setup and takedown. (Learn more.)
- Standard 2½″ rail mount secures the whip antenna to rails and brackets 11⁄16″ (7 mm) or larger. (Learn more.)
- Optional MagMAX 3X magnet mount firmly secures the whip antenna to steel roofs. (Learn more.)
- Boosts cell signal for multiple users simultaneously.
- Boosts 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G service for voice, text, and data. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Works with all major U.S. carriers and networks.
The weBoost Drive Reach is Wilson Electronics’ next-generation cell phone signal booster for all classes of vehicle. With an industry-leading 28.3 to 29.5 dBm of uplink power, the Drive Reach can send data to cell towers twice as far away compared to older boosters.
The 26″ RFI whip antenna provides 4.5 to 5.5 dBi of signal gain, sending up to 3½ times the signal to the Drive Reach booster so you can stay connected, experience fewer dropped calls and missed messages, and have more reliable access to navigation and entertainment apps on your smartphone.
The whip antenna can be mounted with the included 2½″ rail mount (left) or with the optional Top Signal MagMAX 3X magnet mount (right).
The RFI high-gain antenna can be mounted to steel roofs with the optional MagMAX 3X magnet mount.
(RFI’s 38‑inch antenna pictured; MagMAX 3X mount also works the 26‑inch antenna included with this system. Click image to enlarge.)
Who is the weBoost Drive Reach Truck/Off‑Road Edition for?
- OTR truckers and drivers of other CMVs.
- Off-road and overlanding vehicles.
- Drivers who live or work in rural and remote areas, where available cell signal is weak.
- Field service technicians (oil, gas, agriculture, etc.).
- Government agencies (Forest Service, executive and legislative staff, military, etc.).
- Emergency responders (police, sheriff, fire, EMT, etc.).
Installing the weBoost Drive Reach Truck/Off‑Road Edition does not require professional help; you can do it yourself in about 30 minutes.
- If you use the standard 2½″ mount: Attach this mount to a rail or bracket in a location that will provide the whip antenna with the clearest 360° field of view.
- If you use the optional MagMAX 3X mount: Secure this mount to a steel surface with a flat edge facing forward, into the wind stream. (See this photo.) Do not mount it with a pointed end facing forward. The whip antenna should have the clearest 360° field of view possible.
- Thread the cable connected to the whip antenna’s spring mount through the hole on the rail or MagMAX 3X mount. Secure the spring mount to the rail or MagMAX mount from the bottom with the jam nut (included).
- Run the RG58 coax cable inside to the booster unit. If you run the cable through a door, thread it through and behind the doorway’s weatherstripping, securing the cable where needed to keep it from flailing in the wind. Connect the end of the cable to the booster. Do not pinch, kink, loop, or coil the cable. Use the FME/SMA connector (included) to adapt the end of the cable to the booster.
- Adhere the server (inside) antenna as close as possible to where you keep your phone while driving. For example, if you dock your phone in a cradle on the dashboard, the server antenna should be mounted to the dashboard right behind the cradle. (The closer the server antenna is to the phone, the more likely you are to receive improved signal when outside reception is very weak.)
- Run the server antenna’s LMR100 coax cable to the booster.
- Plug in the booster using the DC power supply cable.
Typical setup of the weBoost Drive Reach with high‑gain antenna. (Click to enlarge.)
Optional add-on power supplies
If you want to use your weBoost Drive Reach with an AC power source, we offer an optional 120V AC power supply.
We also offer an optional 12V DC hardwire power supply with an inline 3-amp fuse. The hardwire kit connects directly to your vehicle’s DC power system, freeing up a 12V power socket and allowing for a less-cluttered installation. A hardwire power supply typically requires professional installation by a car audio installer.
To get the AC power supply, DC hardwire power supply, or both, use the dropdown option at the top of this page before clicking Add to Cart.
Get installation help with the weBoost smartphone app
The weBoost app measures signal performance, pinpoints the nearest cell tower, and shows your cell signal strength before and after installation. It includes step-by-step setup instructions and how-to videos for weBoost products.
weBoost Drive Reach Truck/Off‑Road Edition contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your commercial, pickup, service, or off‑road truck:
How it works
Using Wilson Electronics’ patented technology, the Drive Reach truck/off‑road system receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your vehicle. This allows you to travel farther away from cell towers while staying connected.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The weBoost Drive Reach works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, DISH Wireless, UScellular, GCI Alaska, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Commercial truck/pickup truck/service truck/off-highway vehicle
Omnidirectional rail-mount whip (×1) + omnidirectional magnet-mount “shark fin” (×1)
Omnidirectional low-profile (×1)
RG58 / LMR195 / LMR100
SMA / FME
+50 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our weBoost warranty information page.