Features of the weBoost Drive Reach Commercial Truck/Pickup Edition
- Combines weBoost’s most powerful 5G/4G mobile cell phone signal booster with a high-gain whip antenna for the best possible signal on the road.
- With its superior uplink power, the Drive Reach can get signal from towers that are twice as distant as other competing vehicle boosters.
- RFI’s 38.2″ (90.7 cm) fiberglass OTR antenna includes 16.4′ (5.0 m) of RG58 coax cable and a quick-release feature for easy, fast setup and takedown. (Learn more.)
- Standard 2½″ rail mount secures the OTR antenna to rails and brackets 11⁄16″ (7 mm) or larger.(Learn more.)
- Optional MagMAX 3X magnet mount firmly secures the OTR antenna to steel roofs.(Learn more.)
- Boosts cell signal for multiple users simultaneously.
- Boosts 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G service for voice, text, and data. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Works with all major U.S. carriers and networks.
The weBoost Drive Reach is Wilson Electronics’ next-generation cell phone signal booster for all classes of vehicle. With an industry-leading 28.3 to 29.5 dBm of uplink power, the Drive Reach can travel twice as far from cell towers compared to other boosters and still make a connection.
The 38″ RFI Q-Fit® OTR antenna provides 4.5 to 6.5 dBi of signal gain, sending up to 4½ times the signal to the Drive Reach booster so you can stay connected, experience fewer dropped calls and missed messages, and have more reliable access to navigation and entertainment apps on your smartphone.
The whip antenna includes a threaded quick-release that allows you to remove and reattach it in seconds. (Click to enlarge.)
The whip antenna can be mounted with the included 2½″ rail mount (left) or with the optional Top Signal MagMAX 3X magnet mount (right).
Who is the weBoost Drive Reach Commercial Truck/Pickup Edition for?
- OTR truckers and drivers of other CMVs.
- Off-road recreational drivers.
- Drivers who live or work in rural and remote areas, where available cell signal is weak.
- Field service technicians (oil, gas, agriculture, etc.).
- Government agencies (Forest Service, executive and legislative staff, military, etc.).
- Emergency responders (police, sheriff, fire, EMT, etc.).
Installing the weBoost Drive Reach Commercial Truck/Pickup Edition does not require professional help; you can do it yourself in about 30 minutes.
- If you use the standard 2½″ mount: Attach this mount to a rail or bracket in a location that will provide the whip antenna with the clearest 360° field of view.
- If you use the optional MagMAX 3X mount: Secure this mount to a steel surface with a flat edge facing forward, into the wind stream. (See this photo.) Do not mount it with a pointed end facing forward. The whip antenna should have the clearest 360° field of view possible.
- Thread the cable connected to the whip antenna’s spring mount through the hole on the rail or MagMAX 3X mount. Secure the spring mount to the rail or MagMAX mount from the bottom with the jam nut (included).
- Run the RG58 coax cable inside to the booster unit. If you run the cable through a door, thread it through and behind the doorway’s weatherstripping. Securing the cable where needed to keep it from flailing in the wind. Use the FME-male/SMB-female jumper cable (included) to complete the connection to the booster.
- Adhere the server (inside) antenna as close as possible to where you keep your phone while driving. For example, if you dock your phone in a cradle on the dashboard, the server antenna should be mounted to the dashboard right behind the cradle. (The closer the server antenna is to the phone, the more likely you are to receive improved signal when outside reception is very weak.)
- Run the server antenna’s LMR100 coax cable to the booster.
- Plug in the booster using the DC power supply cable.
Typical setup of the weBoost Drive Reach with high‑gain antenna. (Click to enlarge.)
weBoost Drive Reach Commercial Truck/Pickup Edition contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your commercial, pickup, or service truck:
How it works
Using Wilson Electronics’ patented technology, the Drive Reach OTR system receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your vehicle. This allows you to travel farther away from cell towers while staying connected.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The weBoost Drive Reach works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, UScellular, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Commercial truck/pickup truck/service truck
Omnidirectional rail-mount whip (×1) + omnidirectional magnet-mount “shark fin” (×1)
Omnidirectional low-profile (×1)
RG58 / LMR195 / LMR100
FME (adapted to SMB) / SMB
+50 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our weBoost warranty information page.