Features of the Nextivity CEL-FI GO G32 truck/off‑road system
- Our most powerful 5G/4G cell phone signal booster for commercial, pickup, and off‑road trucks. The CEL-FI GO G32 booster provides up to 65 dB of signal gain, over 30 times the gain of competing mobile boosters.
- Boosts one carrier at a time for multiple users simultaneously. The CEL-FI GO G32 booster amplifies your choice of Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, UScellular, or GCI Alaska 5G and 4G/LTE. Works only within the United States. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Your choice of outside antenna:
- Standard: The RFI 26″ whip antenna has 4.5 to 5.5 dBi of gain. It mounts to a rail with a horizontal rail mount (included) and has 16.4′ of attached RG58 coax cable.
- Optional: The Top Signal 5G OTR antenna has 3.2 to 4.1 dBi of gain. This modular antenna gives you a choice of four heights between 11.5″ and 26.3″; it mounts to a rail with a 3‑way L‑bracket (included) and has 11.3′ of attached RG58 coax cable.
- Optional upgraded outside antenna mount: (See images below.)
- The Top Signal MagMAX magnet mount firmly secures a short antenna to steel roofs. Use this with the Top Signal 5G OTR antenna without a mast extension.
- The Top Signal MagMAX 3X magnet mount firmly secures a tall or short antenna to a steel roof. Use this with the RFI 26″ whip antenna or the Top Signal 5G OTR antenna with mast extensions.
- The Rhino-Rack folding aerial antenna bracket with 3‑way mount attaches to rails, ladders, and Rhino-Rack systems and folds 180° to 7 positions for low clearance or vehicle storage.
- The CEL-FI GO G32 booster is NEMA 4 rated for protection against dirt and dust, rain, snow, splashing water, and other hazards. It’s an excellent solution for vehicles that operate in harsh or wet environments.
- Configure and monitor your booster with the CEL-FI WAVE app for smartphones.
The CEL-FI GO G32 mobile cell signal booster provides maximum gain for the carrier of your choice (Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, UScellular, or GCI Alaska). The GO G32 also has more downlink power than any other mobile booster for the greatest amount of coverage area inside your truck or other vehicle.
Paired with the Top Signal 5G OTR antenna or the RFI 26″ whip antenna, the CEL-FI GO G32 OTR system gives you the strongest possible reception on America’s highways, helping you stay connected, experience fewer dropped calls and missed messages, and have more reliable access to navigation and entertainment apps on your smartphone.
Antennas & mounting options
3‑way rail mount for RFI 26″ antenna
Who is the Nextivity CEL-FI GO G32 truck/off‑road system for?
- OTR truckers and drivers of other CMVs.
- Off-road and overlanding vehicles.
- Full-size pickup trucks with rails and/or steel tool boxes.
- Field service technicians (oil, gas, agriculture, etc.).
- Government agencies (Forest Service, executive and legislative staff, military, etc.).
- Emergency responders (police, sheriff, fire, EMT, etc.).
- Delivery and service vans.
- Vehicles that operate in wet, dusty, or other severe conditions.
- Vehicles that need improved coverage for only one specific cellular carrier.
Installing the Nextivity CEL-FI GO G32 Mobile Smart Signal Booster is simple and fast. It does not require professional help; you can do it yourself in about 30 minutes.
- Attach the RFI whip antenna or Top Signal 5G OTR to the outside of your truck with the included rail mount or optional MagMAX mount. The Top Signal antenna is also threaded for standard 3⁄8″ × 24 CB mounts. (Download the Top Signal 5G OTR antenna installation guide.)
- Insert the connector at the end of the antenna cable into a ¼″ hole or other opening into your truck. If you bring the cable in through a doorway, if possible run it underneath the weatherstripping to protect it from being pinched or damaged. Tuck any exposed cable inside the truck behind interior panels. Do not pinch, kink, loop, or coil the cable. If needed, use the barrel connector (included) to adapt the end of the cable to the donor port (the cell tower icon) on the CEL-FI GO G32 booster.
- The CEL-FI GO G32 booster should be placed where the antenna cables and the power cable can reach it. Leave enough clearance around it so it can stay cool. (Download the CEL-FI GO G32 quick start guide.)
- The inside server antenna has an adhesive backing. Mount it vertically, with the short end pointing up. We recommend mounting it as close as possible to your phone—if you have a mount or cradle on your dashboard or in a cup holder, mount the antenna right behind it. The closer the antenna is to your phone, the more gain you’ll receive when outside signal is at its weakest.
Typical setup of the CEL-FI GO G32 truck/off‑road system (click to enlarge)
Get more features with the Nextivity WAVE app
The Nextivity WAVE app for smartphones lets you check your CEL-FI GO G32 booster’s status and change its settings:
- Dashboard: An overview of the state of your CEL-FI GO G32 booster system, including the outside signal strength and quality and the boost strength.
- Settings: Change the default carrier, update your booster’s software, and more.
- Advanced: Check your antenna separation and get detailed technical information for troubleshooting.
Nextivity CEL-FI GO G32 truck/off‑road system contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your vehicle:
The RFI 26″ antenna kit includes:
The Top Signal 5G OTR kit includes:
How it works
Using Nextivity’s IntelliBoost signal processing, the CEL-FI GO G32 receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your vehicle, allowing you to travel farther from cell towers and still stay connected.
Works with most major cellular carriers
The Nextivity CEL-FI GO G32 Smart Signal Booster system works with Verizon, AT&T, T‑Mobile, UScellular, and GCI Alaska 5G and 4G/LTE cellular bands. It does not work with other cellular networks.
The CEL-FI GO G32 operates on two cellular bands simultaneously from a single carrier. It will support only one carrier at a time.
Not sure which bands your phone uses? Contact us—our technical support reps will be happy to help you!
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Commercial truck/pickup truck/off-highway vehicle
Omnidirectional mirror-mount mast (×1)
Omnidirectional low-profile (×1)
RG58 / RG174
SMA / FME
+65 dB max (mobile)
Booster Case Material:
Metal; NEMA-4 rated
LED light & smartphone app
For warranty information on this product, please see our Nextivity warranty information page.