Features of the weBoost Drive Reach OTR
- weBoost’s most powerful 5G/4G cell phone signal booster for commercial trucks. With its increased uplink power, the Drive Reach can send signal to towers that are twice as distant as older vehicle boosters.
- Wilson’s modular OTR antenna gives you a choice of mast heights from 10.5″ to 41.5″.
- The weBoost Drive Reach OTR installs easily under your seat or in any other convenient, well-ventilated spot. The mounting bracket (included) can securely fasten the booster to many surfaces.
- Optional upgraded mount for the Wilson Drive OTR antenna: (See images below.)
- The Top Signal MagMAX magnet mount firmly secures a short antenna to steel roofs. Use this with the Wilson Drive OTR antenna without mast extensions.
- The Top Signal MagMAX 3X magnet mount firmly secures a tall or short antenna to a steel roof. Use this with the Wilson Drive OTR antenna with mast extensions.
- The Rhino-Rack folding aerial antenna bracket with 3‑way mount attaches to rails, ladders, and Rhino-Rack systems and folds 180° to 7 positions for low clearance or vehicle storage.
- Boosts cell signal for multiple users simultaneously.
- Boosts 5G and 4G/LTE service for voice, text, and data. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Works with all major U.S. carriers and networks.
The weBoost Drive Reach OTR is Wilson Electronics’s next-generation cell phone signal booster designed for commercial trucks, pickups, and service trucks. With an industry-leading 28.3 to 29.5 dBm of uplink power, the Drive Reach can send signal to cell towers twice as far away compared to older boosters. Wilson’s bestselling OTR antenna doubles the signal strength received by the Drive Reach booster, increasing the booster’s gain even further.
The Drive Reach also has features that make installation your truck or commercial vehicle easier and faster: Threaded SMA connectors, a bracket for securely mounting the booster, and multiple options for mounting the OTR antenna.
Stay connected longer with the strongest cell signal and experience fewer dropped calls, undelivered texts, and missed email messages. Keep your data moving faster in areas with weak cell service, obstructions, and long distances from cell phone towers.
Antennas & mounting options
Wilson 3‑way antenna mount
Who is the weBoost Drive Reach OTR for?
- OTR truckers and drivers of other CMVs.
- Pickup truck owners.
- Field service technicians (oil, gas, agriculture, etc.).
- Government agencies (Forest Service, executive and legislative staff, military, etc.).
- Emergency responders (police, sheriff, fire, EMT, etc.).
- Delivery and service vans.
Installing the weBoost Drive Reach OTR is simple and fast. It does not require professional help; you can do it yourself in about 30 minutes.
See the Documentation section to download the installation guide or check out the installation video:
OTR antenna options (click to enlarge):
Optional add-on power supplies
If you want to use your weBoost Drive Reach with an AC power source, we offer an optional 120V AC power supply.
We also offer an optional 12V DC hardwire power supply with an inline 3-amp fuse. The hardwire kit connects directly to your vehicle’s DC power system, freeing up a 12V power socket and allowing for a less-cluttered installation. A hardwire power supply typically requires professional installation by a car audio installer.
To get the AC power supply, DC hardwire power supply, or both, use the dropdown option at the top of this page before clicking Add to Cart.
Get installation help with the weBoost smartphone app
The weBoost app measures signal performance, pinpoints the nearest cell tower, and shows your cell signal strength before and after installation. It includes step-by-step setup instructions and how-to videos for weBoost products.
weBoost Drive Reach OTR contents
This is a complete kit, with everything you need to start getting the best signal in your commercial, pickup, or service truck:
How it works
Using Wilson Electronics’s patented technology, the Drive Reach OTR system receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your vehicle. This allows you to travel farther away from cell towers while staying connected.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The weBoost Drive Reach OTR works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, DISH Wireless, UScellular, GCI Alaska, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Commercial truck/pickup truck/service truck
LMR195 / LMR100
+50 dB max
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our weBoost warranty information page.