Features of the HiBoost Industrial 100K integrator’s kit
- Available to integrators and installers for custom installation in large offices, warehouses, hospitals, industrial buildings, other large facilities.
- This is a high-gain industrial booster with up to 83 dB of gain, 20 dBm of uplink power, and 27 dB of downlink power.
- With strong outside signal (−95 dBm or higher) and four inside dome antennas, the Industrial 100K can provide indoor coverage for up to 100,000 square feet at less than half the cost of competing wideband booster systems.
- Boosts signal for five common bands of cellular frequency, with support for 200+ simultaneous users per band.
- Heavy-duty metal case with heat sink and easy-to-read backlit LCD display.
- Administer, monitor, and receive system alerts with the Signal Supervisor web portal. (Ethernet connection or SIM card required.) Unlike competing systems, Signal Supervisor is included with your purchase and has no recurring subscription fees.
- Onboard battery backup supports offline system alerts in the event of a power failure.
- Installer’s kit includes commercial-grade components: A high-gain outside omnidirectional antenna, four inside dual-mount dome antennas, a 500′ spool of TS-400 coax cable, and 12 N-male EZ-crimp connectors.
The HiBoost Industrial 100K is a four-antenna industrial booster system designed for the largest buildings, including office centers, warehouses, medical centers, apartment buildings, and other commercial/industrial facilities that need better cell signal reception with high user demands. The Industrial 100K improves both voice and data to reduce dropped calls and missed emails and texts, keeping your business, employees, residents, and/or guests connected with a stronger cell signal.
This system includes components designed for integrators and installers who cut their own coax cable. It includes a 500′ spool of TS-400 coax and EZ-crimp N-male connectors. (A coax prep tool and crimp tool are required to cut and terminate the cable.)
The HiBoost Industrial 100K amplifier features a backlit LCD display and controls for gain and power.
Who is the HiBoost Industrial 100K for?
- Large offices, including multi-story office buildings.
- Warehouses, distribution centers, industrial buildings, and factories.
- Hospitals and medical centers.
- School and office campuses.
- Apartment buildings and hotels.
- Urban locations with building materials that block outside cell signal (steel, glass, concrete, plaster, etc.).
- Areas below ground level, and other places where cell reception is poor.
Industrial boosters require carrier approval
Under the framework developed by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the HiBoost Industrial 100K is classified as an industrial signal booster . You will need approval from the carriers this booster amplifies before installing the Industrial 100K and commissioning it on their networks.
Signal Supervisor web portal
With an Ethernet connection or SIM card, you can monitor, administer, and receive email alerts from your HiBoost Industrial 100K system from any device with a web browser and internet access. You can also administer multiple Industrial 100Ks at one or multiple locations.
Dashboard > Summary (click to enlarge)
Signal Supervisor smartphone app
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app for smartphones helps you set up and monitor your cell signal booster. The booster links to your iPhone or Android smartphone via a Bluetooth or WiFi connection. With Signal Supervisor, you can:
- Register your booster via a QR Code or Bluetooth.
- Monitor your signal booster’s status via Bluetooth.
- Set up and receive remote alerts if your booster isn’t operating properly.
- View your booster’s power settings, gain, and dBm output.
- Manage multiple boosters.
HiBoost’s Signal Supervisor app is available for Apple iOS and Android devices.
Best practices: A custom-designed HiBoost Industrial 100K solution
In a large office, warehouse, or other building, you’ll get the best results and performance from a HiBoost Industrial 100K with a custom design and professional installation.
Working with your floor plans, Powerful Signal’s design engineers will create design specifications that will allow you to use the fewest number of components to get the maximum amount of cellular coverage inside your building.
Powerful Signal’s professional installer will have knowledge of local building codes and the proper tools and experience to make sure your system is set up and configured correctly.
Call Powerful Signal at 435-634-6800 or request a free custom quote online. We’ll design a custom system that will solve your cellular reception and connectivity problems at the best possible price point. We’ve designed thousands of cell signal amplifier systems—let us create one for you!
A large office floor with amplified cellular signal from a HiBoost solution and four dome antennas. (Click to enlarge.)
Optional plenum air coax cable upgrade
The HiBoost Industrial 100K system includes 400-type coax cable to connect the amplifier to the inside antennas. If your building requires fire-rated cable in plenum spaces, please ask us about upgrading to ½-inch plenum air coax. Plenum cable fully meets state and federal building codes.
Plenum cable also has nearly half the signal loss per foot of cable compared to 400-type coax cable, delivering stronger signal from the HiBoost amplifier to your phones and other cellular devices.
(Plenum air cable is available at additional cost. Call Powerful Signal at 435-634-6800 for details.)
This system uses 400 coax (left), but you can upgrade to fire-rated plenum air coax cable (right) for building-code compliance and better performance.
Purchasing a HiBoost Industrial 100K system
The HiBoost Industrial 100K can be installed by cellular amplification integrators. We’ll be happy to advise you on the best placement of antennas or provide a custom, turnkey solution. This complete kit includes the following components:
How the HiBoost Industrial 100K works
The HiBoost Industrial 100K receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your building through four or more ceiling-mounted dome antennas. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor or where your building’s materials interfere with signals from the local cell tower.
With the HiBoost Signal Supervisor portal, you can monitor and administer your HiBoost Industrial 100K from any device with a web browser.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The HiBoost Industrial 100K works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, DISH Wireless, UScellular, GCI Alaska, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
How much area will the HiBoost Industrial 100K cover?
With strong outside cell signal (−95 dBm RSRP or greater), the HiBoost Industrial 100K can cover up to 100,000 square feet of indoor building space with 700 MHz signal. The size of the coverage area depends on many factors, including:
- Outside cell signal strength received by the donor antenna.
- Where you position the indoor dome antennas.
- The type of coax cable you install and the length of cable runs from the antennas to the booster.
- Inside building materials. (Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.)
- Cellular frequencies used by the carrier and the device. (Lower-frequency LTE and 800 MHz signals travel farther than higher-frequency AWS and PCS signals.)
Substandard or inadequate conditions in any of these factors will reduce your coverage area.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 435-634-6800 or contact us online, and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP, 5 bars):
Up to 100,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Fair outside signal (−105 dBm RSRP, 3 bars):
Up to 60,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Weak outside signal (−115 dBm RSRP, 1 bar):
Up to 15,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Omnidirectional dome (×4)
+83 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
Backlit LCD display with adjustable uplink, downlink, & power by channel
For warranty information on this product, please see our HiBoost warranty information page.