Features of EZ‑crimp connector
How the EZ‑crimp connector is used
- Easy-on application requires no soldering, results in a professional look.
- Application instructions:
- Prepare unterminated cable end with coax cable prep tool (sold separately).
- Slip polyethylene sleeve and crimp tube over cable.
- Attach connector to cable end.
- Pull crimp tube up to connector base, crimp in position with ratchet crimping tool (sold separately).
- Fit sleeve around crimp tube and apply heat gun to shrink sleeve in position.
This demonstration from Times Microwave is nearly identical to the process for connecting the Top Signal EZ‑crimp connector:
A finished EZ‑crimp connector attached to 400 coax cable
EZ‑crimp connector contents
< −0.1 dB
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.