Features of EZ‑crimp connector
- Connector for unterminated 400 coax cable.
- Connects to coax cable terminated with N-female connectors.
- 50 ohm impedance.
- Attenuates < −0.1 dB.
How the EZ‑crimp connector is used
- Easy-on application requires no soldering, results in a professional look.
- Application instructions:
- Prepare unterminated cable end with coax cable prep tool (sold separately).
- Slip polyethylene sleeve and crimp tube over cable.
- Attach connector to cable end.
- Pull crimp tube up to connector base, crimp in position with ratchet crimping tool (sold separately).
- Fit sleeve around crimp tube and apply heat gun to shrink sleeve in position.
A finished EZ‑crimp connector, attached to 400 coax cable
EZ‑crimp connector contents
< −0.1 dB
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.