- Connector for unterminated 400 coax cable.
- Connects to 400 coax with N-female connectors.
- 50 ohm impedance.
- Attenuates <−0.1 dB.
- Used to terminate 400-type coax cable.
- Easy-on application requires no soldering, results in a professional look.
(Click More Information, above, for connection instructions.)
- 1 × Top Signal TS452040 connector.
- 1 × crimp tube.
- 1 × polyethylene sleeve (black).
Top Signal TS452040 N-male EZ-crimp connector instructions:
- Prepare unterminated cable end with CST400 coax cable prep tool (sold separately).
- Slip polyethylene sleeve and crimp tube over cable.
- Attach connector to cable end.
- Pull crimp tube up to connector base, crimp in position with DL-801K ratchet crimping tool (sold separately).
- Fit sleeve around crimp tube and apply heat gun to shrink sleeve in position.
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.