Features of Top Signal 400 bulk/unterminated coax cable
- LMR‑400® equivalent low loss coax cable.
- Foamed PE dielectric, with tinned annealed copper outer conductor and copper‑clad aluminum inner conductor.
- 1,000′ length.
- Unterminated; designed for use with Top Signal TS452040 or Wilson 971109 N‑male crimp connectors.
- 50 ohm impedance.
- Attenuates about −3.9 dB per 100′ @ 850 Mhz.
How Top Signal 400 bulk/unterminated coax cable works
- Connects 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems to antennas in commercial and residential installations.
- Requires N‑male connectors and professional installation tools.
Top Signal 400 bulk/unterminated coax cable contents
1,000 ft. (305 m)
−3.8 dB per 100 ft. @ 800 MHz
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.