Features of the Rural weBoost Office 200 multi-antenna kit
- Designed for large homes and small offices 8 to 10 miles or more from a cell tower and with a reasonable line of sight to the tower.
- This two- to four-antenna solution allows you to distribute signal more evenly in buildings that are long and narrow or have multiple floors.
- This system includes $350 to $590 in bonus components that improve performance in rural areas:
- The high-gain directional antenna with rooftop mount provides stronger signal to the amplifier, increasing your indoor coverage area by 10 percent or more over the standard antenna.
- Your choice of 2 to 4 ceiling-mounted Wilson low-profile dome antennas or wall-mounted Top Signal EDGE dome antennas.
- Coverage for large homes, small offices and retail businesses, and other buildings up to 4,000 square feet (with weak outside signal strength).
- Ample uplink power (24–25 dBm) for a stronger connection to the cell tower and better performance in areas with weak outside cellular signal.
- Color LCD touchscreen displays the status and gain of each cellular band and allows you adjust the amplifier’s settings.
- Wall-mounted amplifier with antenna ports on the top and a compact size (9″ ᴡ × 10″ ʜ × 2″ ᴅ).
- Boosts 5G and 4G/LTE service for voice, text, and data for all major U.S. cellular carriers.
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty on the booster.
The weBoost Office 200’s touchscreen LCD color display provides greater control and usability.
The Rural weBoost Office 200 is a wall-mounted commercial amplifier specially bundled for large homes and small offices that have weak outside cellular signal.
This Rural weBoost Office 200 kit, available only from Powerful Signal, includes your choice of two to four Wilson Electronics low-profile dome antennas or Top Signal EDGE panel antennas, an outdoor high-gain wideband antenna with an average of 6½ times the gain (+8.1 dB) of Wilson’s standard omni antenna, and an 18″ reversible rooftop mount for the outside antenna.
Examples of multi‑antenna setups
Sample weBoost Office 200 multi‑antenna setups
Please Note: These diagrams are only examples of possible antenna configurations. Additional coax cable may be required in the weBoost Office 200 kit to achieve these examples. Powerful Signal will be happy to help you determine the proper cabling and coverage for this system in your home or small office.
Who is the Rural weBoost Office 200 multi-antenna kit for?
- Large homes, custom homes, and small offices in remote locations with weak cell service (rural areas, farms, cabins, new developments, etc.).
- Large homes and small offices 8 to 10 miles or more from a cell tower.
- Long, narrow buildings, unusually shaped buildings, or a building with four separate areas experiencing poor cell signal reception.
- Homes with basements, theater rooms, metal out-buildings, and other places where cell reception is poor.
Get installation help with the weBoost smartphone app
The weBoost app measures signal performance, pinpoints the nearest cell tower, and shows your cell signal strength before and after installation. It includes step-by-step setup instructions and how-to videos for weBoost products.
Purchasing a Rural weBoost Office 200 multi-antenna kit
The weBoost Office 200 can be self-installed if you are familiar with cellular amplification equipment. We’ll be happy to advise you on the best placement of antennas or provide a custom, turnkey solution. If you purchase this system as a standalone product, it includes the following components:
Optional plenum air coax cable upgrade
The weBoost Office 200 system includes a 400-type coax cable to connect the amplifier to the inside antenna. If your small office requires fire-rated cable in plenum spaces, please ask us about upgrading to ½-inch plenum air coax. Plenum cable fully meets state and federal building codes.
Plenum cable also has nearly half the signal loss per foot of cable compared to 400-type coax cable, delivering stronger signal from the weBoost amplifier to your phones and other cellular devices.
(Plenum air cable is available at additional cost. Call Powerful Signal at 435-634-6800 for details.)
This system uses 400 coax (left), but you can upgrade to fire-rated plenum air coax cable (right) for building-code compliance and better performance.
How the weBoost Office 200 works
The weBoost Office 200 receives available outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your home or small office. This allows you to stay connected in areas where indoor cell service is poor because excessive distance to the cell tower.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The weBoost Office 200 works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, DISH Wireless, UScellular, GCI Alaska, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
Which inside antenna should I choose?
This system gives you the choice of two to four indoor ultra-thin dome or flex-mount panel antennas. Here are some general guidelines for selecting the right antenna.
Inside (broadcast) antennas:
- The ceiling-mounted ultra-thin dome antenna broadcasts downward and all around in a shape similar to a donut or an inner tube. It usually gives more broad, even coverage than a wall-mounted panel antenna and is less noticeable than a panel antenna. Installing a dome antenna does, however, require that you have access above the ceiling to pull cable and mount the antenna. It also requires sufficient vertical separation between the outside directional antenna and the inside dome antennas to prevent signal oscillation.
- The wall-mounted panel antenna broadcasts forward in a sideways teardrop shape. It’s a better option if you don’t have access above your ceiling, if you want to mount the antenna on the outside perimeter of the area you want to cover, or for covering long, narrow indoor areas. Because you can point it away from the outside directional antenna, it’s also the better choice if you can’t get enough vertical separation between the antennas to prevent the booster from oscillating.
If you’re still not certain which antennas will work best for you, please call us at 435-634-6800. Our technical support representatives will be happy to discuss your specific requirements and give you a recommendation based on years of professional experience.
How much area will the weBoost Office 200 cover?
The coverage area this system can provide depends on many factors, including:
- Outside signal strength received by the outside donor antenna.
- Where you mount the inside antennas.
- Inside building materials. (Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.)
- The cellular frequencies used by the carrier. (Lower-frequency SMH and CLR signals travel farther than higher-frequency AWS and PCS signals.)
In general, the stronger the outside cell signal, the greater the interior broadcast distance.
Powerful Signal has over a decade of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 435-634-6800 or contact us online, and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Large homes & small offices
Strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP, 5 bars):
Up to 33,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Fair outside signal (−105 dBm RSRP, 3 bars):
Up to 20,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Weak outside signal (−115 dBm RSRP, 1 bar):
Up to 4,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
High-gain directional LPDA
Omnidirectional dome or directional panel (×2–4)
+72 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
LCD display with output signal in dBm
For warranty information on this product, please see our WilsonPro warranty information page.