Features of the Top Signal high-gain LPDA antenna
- 44″ directional building antenna.
- +11.2–13.1 dBi gain.
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Mounts upright on poles 1.5″ –2.0″ in diameter with U‑bolts (included; pole available as an optional add‑on).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 45°–57°, vertical plane 40°–46°.
- 90‑day warranty.
The 44″ high-gain directional antenna increases outdoor signal strength 13 to 20 times before sending it to a cell signal booster. (Click to enlarge.)
How the Top Signal high-gain LPDA antenna works
- The highest-gain directional antenna for cell signal boosters from Top Signal.
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes that need maximum gain to boost weak outside cellular signal.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems.
Learn more about LPDA antennas in our blog post , “What’s the difference between an LPDA antenna and a Yagi antenna?”
Top Signal high-gain LPDA antenna contents
- This antenna works best when used 8 to 10 miles or more from a cell tower.
- This antenna requires adequate line of sight to a cell tower. For homes and buildings with trees, terrain, or other obstacles blocking sight of the tower, we recommend the Top Signal high‑gain omni antenna (TS210681)
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
12.0 in. (30.5 cm)
44.0 in. (111.7 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 698–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–2200 MHz:
Gain 2200–2700 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.