Features of the Wilson high-gain LPDA antenna
- 44″ directional building antenna.
- +11.2–13.1 dBi gain.
- Works with 698–2700 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Mounts upright on poles 1.5″ –2.0″ in diameter with U‑bolts (included; pole sold separately).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- Beamwidth: Horizontal plane 38°–60°, vertical plane 30°–46°.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson high-gain LPDA antenna works
- The highest-gain directional antenna for cell signal boosters from Wilson Electronics.
- Receives outside signal from a cell phone tower and directs it to a cell phone signal booster.
- For use outside commercial buildings, offices, and homes that need maximum gain to boost weak outside cellular signal.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell signal booster systems.
Learn more about LPDA antennas in our blog post , “What’s the difference between an LPDA antenna and a Yagi antenna?”
Wilson high-gain LPDA antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
44.0 in. (111.7 cm)
Attaches to 1.5–2.0 in. poles
Gain 698–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1900–2200 MHz:
Gain 2200–2700 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
60° (low band) / 38°–46° (high band)
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
42°–46° (low band) / 30°–34° (high band)
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.