Features of the Wilson low-profile dome antenna with reflector
- 9.4 × 9.4 × 0.33‑inch omnidirectional indoor below-ceiling antenna, with 16.52‑inch diameter above-ceiling reflector.
- Mounts to drywall ceiling or other drillable, horizonal surface no thicker than 1.5 inches (mounting nut included; ceiling access and space for reflector required for installation).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +5–7 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth, 698–2700 MHz: 360° horizontal, 90–25° vertical.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson low-profile dome antenna with reflector works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building.
- For use inside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell phone signal booster systems.
- Above-ceiling reflector increases gain +1–3 dBi over the non-reflector version (the Wilson 314407).
Wilson low-profile dome antenna with reflector contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
10 in. (25 cm)
9.4 in. (23.9 cm)
16.5 in. (41.2 cm)
Nylon mounting nut
Attaches to drywall or other drillable surface
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.