Features of the Wilson low-profile dome antenna
- Works with 608–2700 MHz 5G, 4G LTE, and 3G frequencies. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- 9.4 × 9.4 × 0.33‑inch omnidirectional indoor building antenna.
- Mounts to drywall ceiling or other drillable, horizontal surface no thicker than 1.5 inches (mounting nut included; ceiling access required for installation).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +4–6 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth, 698–2700 MHz: 360° horizontal, 100–130° vertical.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson low-profile dome antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building.
- For use inside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell phone signal booster systems.
- Optional above-ceiling radome increases gain +1–3 dBi (available as the Wilson 314406).
Wilson low-profile dome antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
10 in. (25 cm)
9.4 in. (23.9 cm)
Nylon mounting nut
Attaches to drywall or other drillable surface
Gain 608–960 MHz:
Gain 1695–2200 MHz:
Gain 2300–2700 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Wilson Electronics warranty information page.