Features of the Wilson low-profile dome antenna
- 9.4 × 9.4 × 0.33‑inch omnidirectional indoor building antenna.
- Mounts to drywall ceiling or other drillable, horizonal surface no thicker than 1.5 inches (mounting nut included; ceiling access required for installation).
- N‑female connector with “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +4–6 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth, 698–2700 MHz: 360° horizontal, 100–130° vertical.
- Works best with 4G cell phone signal boosters.
- 2‑year warranty.
How the Wilson low-profile dome antenna works
- Receives inside signal from a cell phone signal booster and directs it to multiple cell phones inside the building.
- For use inside commercial buildings, offices, and homes.
- Works with 50‑ohm cell phone signal booster systems.
- Optional above-ceiling radome increases gain +1–3 dBi (available as the Wilson 314406).
Wilson low-profile dome antenna contents
- This antenna will not operate by itself; it is one component of a cell signal booster system. Please contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you determine what your needs are and what system will work best in your situation.
10 in. (25 cm)
9.4 in. (23.9 cm)
Nylon mounting nut
Attaches to drywall or other drillable surface
Gain 700–800 MHz:
Gain 824–894 MHz:
Gain 880–960 MHz:
Gain 1710–1880 MHz:
Gain 1850–1990 MHz:
Gain 2110–2170 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
Wilson Electronics accessories are warranted for ninety (90) days against defects in workmanship and/or materials. Warranty cases may be resolved by returning the product directly to the reseller with a dated proof of purchase. See reseller warranty procedures.
This warranty does not apply to any accessories or components determined by Wilson Electronics to have been subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or mishandling that alters or damages physical or electronic properties.