Features of the Top Signal public safety ultra-thin dome antenna
- 7.5 × 7.5 × 0.30‑inch omnidirectional indoor building antenna.
- Mounts to drywall ceiling or other drillable, horizontal surface no thicker than 1.5 inches (mounting nut included; ceiling access required for installation).
- N‑female connector with 10‑inch “pigtail” cable attachment.
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- +3.0–4.0 dBi gain.
- Beamwidth, 600–4000 MHz: 360° horizontal, 120–76° vertical.
- Works with public safety systems operating in the 600 to 4000 MHz range.
- 90‑day warranty.
How it looks installed
How the Top Signal public safety ultra-thin dome antenna works
- High-gain omnidirectional antenna designed for use with a wide range of public safety frequencies (600–4000 MHz).
- Broadcasts inside signal from a public safety system.
- For use with public safety systems in commercial and public buildings.
- At only 5⁄16″ (8 mm) thick, fits nearly flush with the ceiling.
Top Signal public safety ultra-thin dome antenna contents
10 in. (25 cm)
7.5 in. (19 cm)
Nylon mounting nut
Attaches to drywall or other drillable surface
Gain 600–960 MHz:
Gain 1690–4000 MHz:
Beamwidth Horizontal Plane:
Beamwidth Vertical Plane:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Top Signal warranty information page.