Features of the SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 four-antenna system
- This four-antenna solution allows you to distribute signal more evenly in long, narrow offices, buildings with multiple floors, and other facilities up to 22,000 square feet, depending on outside signal strength. (Learn more.)
- This system includes an upgraded high-gain omni antenna that provides stronger signal to the amplifier, increasing your indoor coverage area by 10 percent or more over the standard antenna. (Learn more.)
- The four indoor EDGE dome antennas mount to drop ceilings, ceiling panels, and hard-deck ceilings. (Learn more.)
- Auto adjusting gain with SureIQ™ Technology prevents booster shutdown in strong signal situations.
- Sturdy metal case with heat sink.
- Includes commercial-grade coaxial cables, antennas, and other components.
- Carrier agnostic: Works with all major U.S. and Canadian carriers.
- Improves 5G and 4G/LTE service for voice, text, and data. (Learn more about 5G compatibility.)
- Three-year manufacturer’s warranty on the booster.
The SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 cell signal booster is designed for small and medium-sized offices that need improved cell signal reception throughout the building. The Fusion5X improves both voice and data to reduce dropped calls and missed emails and texts, keeping your employees, clients, and customers connected with a stronger cell signal.
This four-antenna SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 signal booster, available only from Powerful Signal, includes four Top Signal EDGE dome antennas that can be installed on drop or hard deck ceilings and a rooftop mount for the outside antenna.
The SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 features automatic gain control—no manual tuning or adjustments are needed to get the strongest possible signal in your office.
Examples of multi‑antenna setups
Sample SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 signal booster multi-antenna setups
Please Note: These diagrams are only examples of possible antenna configurations. Additional coax cable may be required in the SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 kit to achieve these examples. Powerful Signal will be happy to help you determine the proper cabling and coverage for this system in your office environment.
Who is the SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 four-antenna system for?
- Long, narrow buildings, unusually shaped buildings, or a large building with four separate areas experiencing poor cell signal reception.
- Offices, high-rise buildings, retail businesses, school buildings, and other small to midsized buildings.
- Large homes and custom homes that need improved cellular reception.
- Buildings in urban locations with building materials that block outside cell signal (steel, low-e glass, concrete, plaster, etc.).
- Buildings in rural and remote locations, where outside cellular signal is weak.
- Buildings with floor space below ground level, and other places where cell reception is poor.
- Those who have heavy cellular user and data loads.
- Those who frequently experience dropped calls, undelivered texts, or slow data rates.
Best practices: a custom-designed SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 solution
In a large building, office, warehouse, or custom home, you’ll get the best results and performance from a SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 with a custom design and professional installation.
Working with your floor plans, Powerful Signal’s design engineers will create design specifications that will allow you to use the fewest number of components to get the maximum amount of cellular coverage inside your building.
Powerful Signal’s professional installer will have knowledge of local building codes and the proper tools and experience to make sure your system is set up and configured correctly.
Call Powerful Signal at 435-634-6800 or request a free custom quote online. We’ll design a custom system that will solve your cellular reception and connectivity problems at the best possible price point. We’ve designed thousands of cell signal amplifier systems—let us create one for you!
An office floor with amplified cellular signal from a SureCall amplifier and one dome antenna.
Purchasing a SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 four-antenna signal booster system
This Fusion5X system comes with the following components:
Optional plenum air coax cable upgrade
This SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 system includes 400-type coax cable to connect the amplifier to the inside antennas. If your building requires fire-rated cable in plenum spaces, please ask us about upgrading to half‑inch plenum air coax. Plenum cable fully meets state and federal building codes.
Plenum cable also has nearly half the signal loss per foot of cable compared to 400-type coax cable, delivering stronger signal from the SureCall amplifier to your phones and other cellular devices.
Call Powerful Signal at 435-634-6800 for more information.
Upgrade your SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 system from standard 400 coax cable (left) to fire-rated ½″ plenum air cable (right) for fire code compliance and better performance.
Mounting options for the Top Signal EDGE dome antenna
- Mount in drywall and drop ceilings with the mounting post and nylon nut.
(Above-ceiling access required.)
- Mount to hard deck ceilings with the mounting plate.
(Requires drilling a 1″/2.5 cm hole for the mounting post and fishing cable above the hard deck ceiling.)
The nylon post and nut are used with drywall and drop ceilings; the mounting plate (blue) is used with hard deck ceilings. (Click to enlarge.)
How the SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 works
Using SureCall’s patented SureIQ™ technology, the Fusion5X 2.0 cell signal booster receives the outside cell signal, amplifies it, and rebroadcasts it inside your office through one or more ceiling-mounted thin dome antennas. This allows you to stay connected in areas where cell service is poor or where your building’s construction materials interfere with signals from the local cell tower.
Works with all major cellular carriers
The SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 works with all major wireless carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, DISH Wireless, UScellular, GCI Alaska, and most others.
It operates on common cellular frequencies.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
How much area will the SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 four-antenna system cover?
With strong outside cell signal (−95 dBm RSRP or greater), the SureCall Fusion5X 2.0 four-antenna system can cover up to 22,000 square feet of indoor building space with 700 MHz signal. The size of the coverage area depends on many factors, including:
- Outside signal strength received by the outside donor antenna.
- Where you mount the inside dome antennas.
- Inside building materials. (Cellular frequencies pass through wood framing and drywall more easily than through steel and concrete.)
- The cellular frequencies used by the carrier. (Lower-frequency SMH and CLR signals travel farther than higher-frequency AWS and PCS signals.)
In general, the stronger the outside cell signal, the greater the interior broadcast distance.
Powerful Signal has
years of experience designing and installing cellular amplification systems. Please call us at 435-634-6800 or contact us online, and we’ll be happy to calculate the coverage area this system will provide in your building and answer any other questions about this amplifier.
For information on federal rules governing the use of consumer cell signal boosters, please see our FCC notice page.
Prop 65 notice
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Small office / mid-sized office
Strong outside signal (−95 dBm RSRP, 5 bars):
Up to 22,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Fair outside signal (−105 dBm RSRP, 3 bars):
Up to 10,000 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Weak outside signal (−115 dBm RSRP, 1 bar):
Up to 2,800 ft² indoor coverage @ 700 MHz
Omnidirectional high-gain cylinder
Omnidirectional dome (×4)
+72 dB max
Max Output Power (Uplink):
Max Output Power (Downlink):
Booster Case Material:
For warranty information on this product, please see our SureCall warranty information page.