Poynting Warranty Information
Updated February 16, 2022
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Poynting antennas are warranted for 2 years from date of purchase against defects in workmanship and/or materials. To resolve a warranty case, contact Powerful Signal by phone (435-634-6800) or online.
This warranty does not apply to any component determined by Powerful Signal or by Poynting to have been:
- Subjected to misuse, abuse, neglect, or mishandling that has damaged its physical or electronic properties, and/or
- Damaged by lightning, fire, falling objects, or any other “acts of God,” and/or
- Improperly installed or mounted (e.g., mounted in an area where wind velocity or outdoor temperature exceeds the manufacturer’s recommendations), and/or
- Altered or modified in any way (e.g., opening the antenna enclosure, removal and/or replacement of the manufacturer’s connectors, etc.).
If a Poynting antenna does not perform according to the manufacturer’s specifications, it is also protected by Powerful Signal’s 90-day money-back guarantee. Antennas that have been mounted are not eligible for a 90-day money-back guarantee, but are still protected by the manufacturer’s warranty.
Powerful Signal recommends that you first perform a “soft install” of your antenna by connecting and testing all the components without permanently mounting any items, pulling cable through walls, etc.
- Place the antenna as close as possible to the location and position where you intend to install it.
- Bring the outside cable(s) in through an open window or door and connect the cable(s) to your cellular router or other device.
- Turn your router or device on and check that you get the kind of results you expect. Finish the installation only if you are satisfied with the results.
- If you are not satisfied with the results, contact Powerful Signal by phone (435-634-6800) or online for troubleshooting and/or return assistance.
To be eligible for a full refund, your Poynting antenna:
- Must be returned to Powerful Signal within 90 days of purchase.
- Must not have been mounted or permanently installed (as described above).
- Must be returned in original, “like-new” condition, without any visible scratches, scuffs, dents, cracks, or other damage.
- Must have an RMA (return merchandise authorization) from a Powerful Signal representative.
- Must be returned in its original packaging, with all hardware and accessories.
For further information, please see Powerful Signal’s return policy.