Connects to a 2×2 cellular–WiFi router, hotspot, or modem. Does not connect to a cell signal booster.
Features of the Poynting XPOL-2 2×2 MIMO antenna
- 10.5″ × 10.5″ × 3.5″ (265 × 265 × 90 mm) directional outdoor building antenna.
- Connects to dual cellular ports on a cellular–WiFi router, modem, or hotspot. (Cables not included; add‑on cables available above.)
- Two N‑female connectors on the back of the antenna support low‑loss 400-type and other 50‑ohm coax cables.
- Optional add‑on dual TS‑400 coax cables available in three lengths (20′, 30′, and 50′) with SMA, TS9, and U.fl/MHF adapters to complete the connection to your router.
- Enclosure contains two cross-polarized antennas for superior signal strength and quality. Poynting’s patent-pending radiator configuration provides:
- 9 dBi gain on 617–894 MHz 5G and 4G/LTE frequencies.
- 10 dBi gain on 1710‑2700 MHz 5G, 4G/LTE, and WiFi frequencies.
- 11 dBi gain on 3400–3800 MHz 5G frequencies.
- Enclosure is IP 65-rated for protection against water and dust.
- Mounts upright on a wall or to a pole 1.5″–2.0″ in diameter. (Mounting hardware included; pole available as an optional add‑on.)
- 50‑ohm impedance.
- 2‑year warranty.
What’s a MIMO antenna?
A MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output) antenna sends and receives signal through two or more simultaneous data streams, providing better signal strength and quality than single‑input, single‑output (SISO) antennas.
A MIMO antenna may be the right solution for you if:
- You need to improve signal reception on a router, hotspot, or modem that converts cellular signal to WiFi.
- Your router or other device has two SMA, TS9, or U.fl/MHF ports.
- The outdoor signal at your location is fair or moderate.
- You need faster download speeds for streaming videos and downloading files.
- You need improved signal for cellular frequencies that aren’t amplified by cell signal boosters (like band 71 and 5G bands between 2300 and 4000 MHz).
For needs other than these, a cell signal booster may be a better option. If you have any questions about which option is right for you, please feel free to contact Powerful Signal—we’ll be happy to help you!
N-female (optional adapters for SMA, TS9 & U.fl/MHF)
None (optional 400 coax add‑on)
None (optional 20′/30′/50′ add‑on)
10.5 × 10.5 × 3.5 in. (265 × 265 × 90 mm)
Attaches to walls or to 1.5–2.0″-diameter poles
Gain 617–894 MHz:
Gain 1710–2700 MHz:
Gain 3400–3800 MHz:
For warranty information on this product, please see our Poynting warranty information page.